If a guy Bites {Nibbles} you during sex.....

If a guy bites during sex does that mean that he is avoiding intimacy.

I have never made out where he was like a little rough - always passionate but nothing like biting. This is a very different time I was wondering if it means he does not have intimate feelings. Guys, if you like who you are with, Would you rather kiss them?

Do any of you get more satisfaction from biting ?

Why?

I know that this was closer to sex but it did not feel more intimate. I'm not into casual sex.

He already kissed my mouth neck and shoulders for like 30 min. What was weird is that , that kissing was kind of ,Then started biting and he did not kiss me again for the rest of the night... You guys think biting can be intimate? Maybe he got bored?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the bite. I often bite the shoulders or something during sex, but not near enough to hurt. Just playfully. Its really hot. It can also very passionate. I'm not a big kissing guy. I would much rather cuddle, seriously.

• Report

Same here

• Report

Why don't you like to kiss? Actually, I never really thought about it. I just assumed kissing is more intimate, but it's true I'd rather hug sometimes... The biting was not hard enough to hurt I mean the whole thing was passionate but we always used to kiss he is a very passionate kisser. Also if a guy is biting own your stomach does that mean he's going to keep 'going down'?

• Report

If they are going down, they usually won't just go straight down, they "make their way" down. If he keeps going and going then yeah he is going down on you.