Do guys like it when girls bite their necks?

Do guys like it when girls bite their necks? answer my question

not like taking huge chunks outta some1s neck or anything just like leaving a little mark if anything

answer my question please lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

I don't mind little bites, however because I shave pretty much every day the skin on my neck is kind of tough so in order to raise a hicky, while not impossible takes about 300 lbs of pressure per square inch...well maybe not that much, but the fact of the matter is it takes enough for it to hurt, so it really kind of kills the mood. Also I don't mind giving little bites but I don't really get into it, as I'm afraid I will bite too hard and again this tends to kill the mood. I'm more about sensual caressing ;-)

• When it's really light and careful bite, ye sure. Basically if it doesn't leave any mark for longer than an hour or so, then I am fine with it.

• Answer my question...is that a demand? haha

But mmm not really, I like it better when they bite the lips =]

• Not too hard. I don't wanna walk around with a hicky in public.

• idk...never had that happen. I guess it would be okay as long as it didn't hurt.