Is it bad he came so fast?

When I as giving him oral, he came really fast. Like in less than two minutes. Believe me I didn't mind at all but in the back of my mind I thought hmmm...Anyways right afterward as soon I was done he sorta gave this chuckle a few times. I asked him what are you laughing about? He just sorta shrugged his shoulders. I couldn't tell if it was the chuckle of satisfaction or maybe man this girl is really bad I just came to get it over with.

I know you all are thinking that I should stop over analyzing but every time I see him now I'm always gonna wonder.

1. Was it bad that he came fast, like did I do anything wrong?

2. Can any guy explain what that chuckle may have meant?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was probably chuckling as he was embaressed and thought if he laughed you'd laugh along with him at how quickly he came, he might have thought that if he didn't laugh at himself you would have done and he would have been even more embaressed, so its probably just a sign he was embaressed nothing to do with you :) x