How far should I go with my boyfriend without sex?

In other words, I love making out but I want to be a virgin until marriage. I'm just wondering is there anything that my boyfriend wouldn't want me... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything that could lead to an STD. Also, most people don't think about it, but oral sex is a sex act, and when visiting an nurse practitioner, she'll ask questions. You can get or give an STD by having oral sex. In fact, the occurrence of std's found in the throat of girls are increasing. I can't remember which one, but I think it was gonorrhea. Scary and disgusting. I've seen pictures.

Don't cheat the system. Besides, it's a slippery slope. When I was 18 I made the same pact... and I only lasted 2 years. It's not an easy decision, but I wish I would've waited. I'm finally dating the most amazing Christian man, and the guilt of my past conquests constantly haunt me. Yes, they were learning experiences, but that's something that I could never share with him on our wedding night. Stay strong!

Limit yourselves in alone time. Never lay down on a bed or couch together, and don't close the door when you're in a room together. I know it sounds lame, but it will prevent you from having opportunities to make mistakes.

Best of luck!

• 46d

well, i don't need to say anything.