Do women like to have their feet sucked during intercourse?

Do girls like to have their toes kissed and sucked while having sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Feet are gross. So I don't think I would enjoy it. If he asked I would let him try (Try anything once) but if after the first time, I didn't like it, I wouldn't let him do it again.Unless of course he couldn't get off without it.Then I would give in!

What Girls Said 5

• I think that it depends on the girl, I'm not a fan of it.

• Well I like it...

• Lol is that considered a foot fetish?

• I don't know, it just feels good. My feet are quite sensitive. I wouldn't have a problem being with a guy who loves feet, would be a nice change from a huge boob obsessed guy..ha, which is what my ex was, and no I don't have huge boobs.

• Personally not into it but some people are

• MAJOR EW TO ME.

• I personally hate feet, so that's a resounding "no" from me, but other girls might be into it.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, so I have to ask, out of all you girls who said 'no' to your feet being sucked or licked or whatever, how many of you have pedicures and paint your toes...? I personally like girls feet and like playing with them during intercourse, but the amount of girls who say to me they don't like feet at all, yet still paint their toe nails and wear toe rings, then top it off with revealing sandals just outright confuses me. Why put all that effort into your feet when you don't like them to have attention?