• Ask
  • myTake

What's penetration feel like to a girl?

How does it feel when a guy is thrusting a girl? The sensation? Is it all that? I am not talking about orgasms just regular sex feelings?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It can feel out of this world amazing, it can feel like nothing, it can hurt. It depends on what he's doing, and often, how you feel about him. It can also depend on things such as our own hormonal cycle, level of arousal, physical comfort, etc.

When it feels good, it feels really really good! I'd imagine it feels pretty similar to what you feel during the stages leading to orgasm.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it's hard to describe, but it's pretty great! It's like, a powerful feeling, it's really warm inside, and like completely feeling lol. The sensation of a d*** rubbing against me is like, crazy good. Sorry it's sort of vague, but like I said, it's really hard to describe!

• Ya

• It's kinda hard to describe, especially to someone that doesn't have a vagina... haha. There's all kinds of sensations and feels amazing if they are doing it right.

• Ya

• You know how when you watch women getting fucked in porn, there’s all this moaning, and you’re just like, “yeah, right. they’re acting”? I can’t be for sure obviously but I don’t think they are. When a penis enters your pussy, a moan involuntarily escapes your lips. Just try not to be loud. I dare you. You have little control over it, which makes the experience even hotter.
    When he starts to really fuck you, it gets very overwhelming. You’re making noises you didn’t even know existed and the whole thing is just blowing your mind. All of these sensations are just making you feel so vulnerable, and you’re staring at the dude (well depending on the position) and you usually feel warm and fuzzy towards them. You also might think the way they’re fucking you is incredibly hot and primal and oh my god you’ve never wanted them so badly before! You want them to fuck you so hard and jesus christ, where is all of this coming from? You just want to get fucked, you know? Fuck me!
    You’re writhing and shaking and everything that’s happening feels so dirty and hideous kinky. You feel like this is what you were built to do—get fucked. It just feels so right and back to basics. You might never feel more like an animal than you do in these moments. There are no more nuances to humans, no more complexities. It has just boiled down to wanting to get fucked.

• it feels just as good as orgasm

• Ya

What Guys Said 2

• well if you wanna know what they feel like when they are doing anal just shove a stick up your ass

• Lol

• Show Older
    • I'm not speaking from experience, it's what I call common sense.

my d*** is like a stick when its hard. also people always make the metaphor of a

stick and a d***. so therefore I could come up with the conclusion that if you shove a

stick up your ass its probably going to be the same feeling as actually receiving anal.

its not experience, its called common sense. something that you obviously don't have because

you didn't use.

• Ya

• i think what he's asking is how it feels to have something sliding in and out of you, not what the orgasm itself feels like

• Ya

0/2500