What's penetration feel like to a girl?

How does it feel when a guy is thrusting a girl? The sensation? Is it all that? I am not talking about orgasms just regular sex feelings?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It can feel out of this world amazing, it can feel like nothing, it can hurt. It depends on what he's doing, and often, how you feel about him. It can also depend on things such as our own hormonal cycle, level of arousal, physical comfort, etc. When it feels good, it feels really really good! I'd imagine it feels pretty similar to what you feel during the stages leading to orgasm.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, it's hard to describe, but it's pretty great! It's like, a powerful feeling, it's really warm inside, and like completely feeling lol. The sensation of a d*** rubbing against me is like, crazy good. Sorry it's sort of vague, but like I said, it's really hard to describe!

• Ya

• It's kinda hard to describe, especially to someone that doesn't have a vagina... haha. There's all kinds of sensations and feels amazing if they are doing it right.

• Ya

• it feels just as good as orgasm

• Ya

What Guys Said 2

• well if you wanna know what they feel like when they are doing anal just shove a stick up your ass

• Lol

• Show Older
    • I'm not speaking from experience, it's what I call common sense.my d*** is like a stick when its hard. also people always make the metaphor of a stick and a d***. so therefore I could come up with the conclusion that if you shove a stick up your ass its probably going to be the same feeling as actually receiving anal.its not experience, its called common sense. something that you obviously don't have becauseyou didn't use.

• Ya

• i think what he's asking is how it feels to have something sliding in and out of you, not what the orgasm itself feels like

• Ya