• Ask
  • myTake

Do you mind if a girls has a large vagina lips?

I have wizard sleeves and they get me down. I'm 16, never had sex but I used to innocently play with my vagina when I was younger. I don't know wt I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, you should not be self conscious about your vagina lips. Many if not most men find a woman with large lips to be a sexual turn on. To be a bit to the point it gives them something more to play with in foreplay or even in oral sex. My personal prefernce and those of all of my guy friends has been to be with a woman that has larger lips than those that don't. I personally enjoy being with a woman with larger lips during oral sex because there is more there for me to tease and stimulate the woman. In addition during intercourse there seems to be more enjoyment being with a woman with larger lips because my penis has more stimulation. There is more there surrounding my penis during sex which can be a wonderful feeling. I think you have no worries at all. You have more to offer and there isn't anything wrong with that at all. One thing you may want to consider is a more mature lover who enjoys and understands a woman's body that someone not so experienced. It makes a difference in your first time. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 25

• I don't think a guy is going to look at your labia and decide to peace out on you. He'll probably want to have sex if he's gone that far with you.
    Same thing with a girl and a small penis. It's like, you can't back out now muahahaha

• 40d

lol you kidding me? if i was with a chick and she had a ugly labia, id be like "brah, you gotta work on that. im out ;p"

• It depends on which vagina lips.

Personally, large outer lips (labia majora) are very attractive. Large inner lips (labia minora), aka "roast beef curtains", not so much.

• No not at all, I find it appealing. I like women that have em like that. Haven't got a chance to be with one that had one like that, but honestly I can't wait :D!

• There is nothing sexier than a womans vagina and everyone of them is different. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Your Perfect! " Really, you are. If you don't believe me then go out and get the book Petals. It is a picture book of nothing but vulva's. You will see that there are all different types and each one is beautiful. If you do decide to have sex with a guy and he doesn't like it then he is not very enlightened and if he says anything then he is more than likely trying to make up for some sort of inadequacy within himself. You don't need him around. Move on.

• Well if you never had sex then I wouldn't worry about it. If a guy feels that they are big they usually think its because they a hoe and got it beat up a lot. But you a virgin so I think you'd be fine. Good?

• It doesn't bother me personally no =P. Unless is like abnormally large, usually guys like "tight" vagina's though lol, as in hugs his penis tightly, so the lips shouldn't be a problem, its the fit inside, and even then most don't really care =P.

• A sexy pussy is the epitome of being a woman and the larger the lips, the more I get turned on. I have been with women with small lips but I wouldn't want to go back after being with a woman with big lips. My wife has large pussy lips and I absolutely love them. It is such a turn on to go down on her and suck her large lips into my mouth. Don't listen to ignorant guys (or girls) that make obscene or degrading comments about large lips. It is most likely a sign of immaturity and/or inexperience.

Great answer!!

• hell no its actually kinda hot(;

• They are a definate turn-on. Every person will differ but most men will agree. A less mature male may not find it so but take my word for it they lack the experience.

• ya it's pretty ugly to look at. not gonna lie to you just to make you feel better, just speaking my mind. but there are some weird guys who like them but for the most part, no. it's not attractive, it's just disgusting.

• Duh, vaginas are supposed to have lips... the ones that look disgusting to me are the ones that either don't have them, that look all caved in or the ones with razor blade thin ones. Lips are beautiful, soft and attractive. The bigger the more attention they'll get making your, married sex life more exciting. The. When you have children, the look won't change. now as for the lipless or thin lips ones for some reason they look wrecked, not cute as all. Trust me God made you beautiful everywhere.

• They are beautiful. Most men love sucking on them. Just don't call them wizard sleeves.

• not at all most dudes love girls with big lips mainly if they big enough to get in their

• i love large lips you are my woman call me chris 215 206 9788

• I dont want to be that one dude that's a dick but to be honest personally speaking for myself and all of the guys I know and I know a lot, we have talked about this before and none of us like it or find it attractive at all when a girl has a lot of lips down there, yeah when you love and care about a girl you don't want her to feel bad about herself so of course niggas gone say they like it and even play with it to make it believable and because they wanna fuck but if a man tells a woman other wise and is too honest about it not only would he be an asshole and make his lady more self concious but the sex is also gone stop! Same reason a girl would never tell the guy they love his dick is too small. I know most people would talk shit and say we are being immature but no, we like what we like and that's a nice tidy and clean looking pussy that's what's attractive because when I spread open the vagina I like to see the lips as a surprise! not all out their already beat up looking like everyone had a turn even yo homies ran threw that shit! that shit looks disgusting and like bacon or even a few inches of raisin skins! But then again what it all comes down to is to eaches own I guess but I know my friends and myself don't find it attractive at all but some guys like a kraken looking vagina so its all on the person and how much you really care about them.

• Definitely do not be self conscious my gf now has big lips she was the first woman I've been with that has big lips and I love it definitely a big turn on for me so much so she has let me take many pics to keep on my phone :-)

• Sweety relax it means u have a big
    Vagina more babies its a good thing

• I find it kind of creepy myself..allot of guys do..its stuff we talk about..I guess it like girls talking about guys penis

• I guess I'm in the minority then. I think big/long lips are a major turn off. But I'm shocked to read that every guy that write here states it's a "turn on". Quite the education for me today. I have always wondered about this...Looking thru various xxx sites on the net, I see some girls with huge lips. Kinda reminds me of a penis I'm sorry to report. I don't like to see all that hanging off a girl. I like them small and smooth. And it's odd, but none of my girlfriends ever had big lips.Oh well, to each their own...

• Each Woman's Vagina has her own unique qualities. Most Men prefer a large visually distinctive set of outer lips, Labia Majora, well lubricated and scented inner lips, labia minora, and a very well lubricated silky and satiny well muscled undulating vagina.So Yes, large outer lips arouse men...don't worry, it's how you take a Man with your own unique equipment.

• Personally I think that p**** lips are bigger the better. I love being able to suck all of a girls lips into my mouth while I am eating her out. If you happen to be having sex and the guy doesn't like it then I would move on to someone else. There are plenty of guys that love big p**** lips.

• Wouldn't matter to me, I'd actually be lucky if I go to see a naked woman.

• I personally love a girl with big lips. It adds to the feeling. Go for it you got nothing to worry about.

• I've heard that women with larger vagina lips are easier to please in bed because the skin is more sensitive. I've looked at women with larger vagina lips in porn films and I actually thought of it as being sexy. I got turned on by what I saw relating to the larger vagina lips part not the rest of what was going on in the sex scene.

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay, a lot of girls are like that. My friend and I have our vagina lips like that to. It worried me as well...and to this day I'm still scared of what guys think of it.