Do you mind if a girls has a large vagina lips?

I have wizard sleeves and they get me down. I'm 16, never had sex but I used to innocently play with my vagina when I was younger. I don't know wt I was doing lol but I think that's why. I'm planning to have sex soon but my vagina lips worry me cos there big, it makes me self conscious. I'm worried guys will find it disgusting and not want to have sex with me. Do guys find this disgusting? PLS answer honestly.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 14

• It's okay, a lot of girls are like that. My friend and I have our vagina lips like that to. It worried me as well...and to this day I'm still scared of what guys think of it.

• Selected as most helpful

No, you should not be self conscious about your vagina lips. Many if not most men find a woman with large lips to be a sexual turn on. To be a bit to the point it gives them something more to play with in foreplay or even in oral sex. My personal prefernce and those of all of my guy friends has been to be with a woman that has larger lips than those that don't. I personally enjoy being with a woman with larger lips during oral sex because there is more there for me to tease and stimulate the woman. In addition during intercourse there seems to be more enjoyment being with a woman with larger lips because my penis has more stimulation. There is more there surrounding my penis during sex which can be a wonderful feeling. I think you have no worries at all. You have more to offer and there isn't anything wrong with that at all. One thing you may want to consider is a more mature lover who enjoys and understands a woman's body that someone not so experienced. It makes a difference in your first time. Hope this helps.

• 45d

Sweety relax it means u have a big
    Vagina more babies its a good thing

• 45d

A sexy pussy is the epitome of being a woman and the larger the lips, the more I get turned on. I have been with women with small lips but I wouldn't want to go back after being with a woman with big lips. My wife has large pussy lips and I absolutely love them. It is such a turn on to go down on her and suck her large lips into my mouth. Don't listen to ignorant guys (or girls) that make obscene or degrading comments about large lips. It is most likely a sign of immaturity and/or inexperience.

• I find it kind of creepy myself..allot of guys do..its stuff we talk about..I guess it like girls talking about guys penis

• hell no its actually kinda hot(;

• I guess I'm in the minority then. I think big/long lips are a major turn off. But I'm shocked to read that every guy that write here states it's a "turn on". Quite the education for me today. I have always wondered about this...

Looking thru various xxx sites on the net, I see some girls with huge lips. Kinda reminds me of a penis I'm sorry to report. I don't like to see all that hanging off a girl. I like them small and smooth. And it's odd, but none of my girlfriends ever had big lips.

Oh well, to each their own...

• Each Woman's Vagina has her own unique qualities. Most Men prefer a large visually distinctive set of outer lips, Labia Majora, well lubricated and scented inner lips, labia minora, and a very well lubricated silky and satiny well muscled undulating vagina.

So Yes, large outer lips arouse men...don't worry, it's how you take a Man with your own unique equipment.

• Personally I think that p**** lips are bigger the better. I love being able to suck all of a girls lips into my mouth while I am eating her out. If you happen to be having sex and the guy doesn't like it then I would move on to someone else. There are plenty of guys that love big p**** lips.

• They are a definate turn-on. Every person will differ but most men will agree. A less mature male may not find it so but take my word for it they lack the experience.

• No not at all, I find it appealing. I like women that have em like that. Haven't got a chance to be with one that had one like that, but honestly I can't wait :D!

• There is nothing sexier than a womans vagina and everyone of them is different. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Your Perfect! " Really, you are. If you don't believe me then go out and get the book Petals. It is a picture book of nothing but vulva's. You will see that there are all different types and each one is beautiful.

If you do decide to have sex with a guy and he doesn't like it then he is not very enlightened and if he says anything then he is more than likely trying to make up for some sort of inadequacy within himself. You don't need him around. Move on.

• I've heard that women with larger vagina lips are easier to please in bed because the skin is more sensitive. I've looked at women with larger vagina lips in porn films and I actually thought of it as being sexy. I got turned on by what I saw relating to the larger vagina lips part not the rest of what was going on in the sex scene.

• Well if you never had sex then I wouldn't worry about it. If a guy feels that they are big they usually think its because they a hoe and got it beat up a lot. But you a virgin so I think you'd be fine. Good?

• It doesn't bother me personally no =P. Unless is like abnormally large, usually guys like "tight" vagina's though lol, as in hugs his penis tightly, so the lips shouldn't be a problem, its the fit inside, and even then most don't really care =P.