Do you mind if a girls has a large vagina lips?

I have wizard sleeves and they get me down. I'm 16, never had sex but I used to innocently play with my vagina when I was younger. I don't know wt I was doing lol but I think that's why. I'm planning to have sex soon but my vagina lips worry me cos there big, it makes me self conscious. I'm worried guys will find it disgusting and not want to have sex with me. Do guys find this disgusting? PLS answer honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should not be self conscious about your vagina lips. Many if not most men find a woman with large lips to be a sexual turn on. To be a bit to the point it gives them something more to play with in foreplay or even in oral sex. My personal prefernce and those of all of my guy friends has been to be with a woman that has larger lips than those that don't. I personally enjoy being with a woman with larger lips during oral sex because there is more there for me to tease and stimulate the woman. In addition during intercourse there seems to be more enjoyment being with a woman with larger lips because my penis has more stimulation. There is more there surrounding my penis during sex which can be a wonderful feeling. I think you have no worries at all. You have more to offer and there isn't anything wrong with that at all. One thing you may want to consider is a more mature lover who enjoys and understands a woman's body that someone not so experienced. It makes a difference in your first time. Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I too have wondered the same thing! I'm a girl who indulges in p*rn and for the longest time I thought something was wrong with the way it looked down there because all of the p*rn stars I saw had small lips that you couldn't really see. It wasn't until I was with my current boyfriend that I realized that I have something the girls with smaller lips don't... The ability to be stimulated way more. My boyfriend told me that I was silly for worrying and that he enjoys the way I am.

• I'm right there with you I stayed a virgin because I thought something was wrong with me not I'm like fuck yea! I can make a guy cum so much faster than a girl with nothing

• 17d

@batman95 🙄 I think girls That's have large Virginia lips are sexy af and they are more fun :) just wanted to tell u that...

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 31

• There is nothing sexier than a womans vagina and everyone of them is different. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Your Perfect! " Really, you are. If you don't believe me then go out and get the book Petals. It is a picture book of nothing but vulva's. You will see that there are all different types and each one is beautiful.

If you do decide to have sex with a guy and he doesn't like it then he is not very enlightened and if he says anything then he is more than likely trying to make up for some sort of inadequacy within himself. You don't need him around. Move on.

• Well if you never had sex then I wouldn't worry about it. If a guy feels that they are big they usually think its because they a hoe and got it beat up a lot. But you a virgin so I think you'd be fine. Good?

• It doesn't bother me personally no =P. Unless is like abnormally large, usually guys like "tight" vagina's though lol, as in hugs his penis tightly, so the lips shouldn't be a problem, its the fit inside, and even then most don't really care =P.

• No not at all, I find it appealing. I like women that have em like that. Haven't got a chance to be with one that had one like that, but honestly I can't wait :D!

• I have had the chance and I'm still with her! (2years) best sex I've ever had! I'm never letting this one go!

• I don't think a guy is going to look at your labia and decide to peace out on you. He'll probably want to have sex if he's gone that far with you.

Same thing with a girl and a small penis. It's like, you can't back out now muahahaha

• lol you kidding me? if i was with a chick and she had a ugly labia, id be like "brah, you gotta work on that. im out ;p"

More from Guys
26

What Girls Said 9

• Most guys would probably prefer they be smaller and less prominent

• I think it's enjoying to your spouse

• im one of those ladies with big vaginal lips and my husband loves them. So no need to feel self conscious at all. I've heard from many of engine much they love them

Men sorry about self correct

• My ex boyfriend and I fought when I dumped him and he so nicely pointed it out to me to hurt my feelings, and in return I pointed out how fast he came and couldn't last... To try to make myself feel better, but honestly I'm still extremely insecure about it to this day... I can't even enjoy sex because I'm so worried about it... I just want to be able to be good enough and please my significant other... This is one of my only and biggest insecurities... Considering the surgery, they gross me out I guess because I think most Hott guys probably don't like it but it's not fair considering the shit us woman put up with but honestly my ex was the only one who said anything but was with me for two years so who knows... I just know I can't take it anymore not being able to feel sexy in bed anymore it's sucks I'm 20 by the way.

• Me for one have had the same problem I used to be worried to but I have never had guy complain they all loved it so don't worry girl ur good if he doesn't like it then he is to immature to understand

More from Girls
4