Do you mind if a girls has a large vagina lips?

I have wizard sleeves and they get me down. I'm 16, never had sex but I used to innocently play with my vagina when I was younger. I don't know wt I was doing lol but I think that's why. I'm planning to have sex soon but my vagina lips worry me cos there big, it makes me self conscious. I'm worried guys will find it disgusting and not want to have sex with me. Do guys find this disgusting? PLS answer honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should not be self conscious about your vagina lips. Many if not most men find a woman with large lips to be a sexual turn on. To be a bit to the point it gives them something more to play with in foreplay or even in oral sex. My personal prefernce and those of all of my guy friends has been to be with a woman that has larger lips than those that don't. I personally enjoy being with a woman with larger lips during oral sex because there is more there for me to tease and stimulate the woman. In addition during intercourse there seems to be more enjoyment being with a woman with larger lips because my penis has more stimulation. There is more there surrounding my penis during sex which can be a wonderful feeling. I think you have no worries at all. You have more to offer and there isn't anything wrong with that at all. One thing you may want to consider is a more mature lover who enjoys and understands a woman's body that someone not so experienced. It makes a difference in your first time. Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I too have wondered the same thing! I'm a girl who indulges in p*rn and for the longest time I thought something was wrong with the way it looked down there because all of the p*rn stars I saw had small lips that you couldn't really see. It wasn't until I was with my current boyfriend that I realized that I have something the girls with smaller lips don't... The ability to be stimulated way more. My boyfriend told me that I was silly for worrying and that he enjoys the way I am.

• Report

I'm right there with you I stayed a virgin because I thought something was wrong with me not I'm like fuck yea! I can make a guy cum so much faster than a girl with nothing