If your man gets a lot of boners at night , then how do you feel?

If you two are cuddling and about to go to sleep (lets say you don't want sex or just finished) and you feel his boner (again possibly), does that annoy you? Lets say just the woman is tired and wants to go to sleep, but she feels his boner; does that disgust you? I lot of men often wake up in the morning (and almost every morning) with a boner; does that disgust you or annoy you or make you laugh that he does that every day?

If you two just finished but he gets hard again a few minutes later does that put you in the mood for round 2? Or are you just tired and want to go to sleep? Lets say it's on a random night when you were not thinking about sex that day and he gets one; does that immediately put you in the mood? Or do you just ignore it and try to go to sleep?

Also lets say it's 4:00 am and you feel it, but can't do it at that time because you have to go to work in the morning; does that annoy you or do you just ignore it and try to go back to sleep? So in general if your man gets a lot of boners at night weather it's convenient or inconvenient for you, then how do you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sexual pleaser. I get turned on by my boyfriend's boners. If I'm willing to stay up and talk to him till seven in the morning, when I have work or school the next day, I know I would gladly turn around and give him oral, or intercourse. Or ask him to finish himself so I can watch. I love him and I'm extremely attracted to him, so that adds onto the desire. Even if I'm not in the mood, sometimes I'll do it, because I will partially enjoy it. It may not be the best for him if I don't look like I'm totally happy.but he asked for it. Though that's rare. We have an extremely equal relationship in every aspect.but pleasing him sexually is one of my favorite things to do.

So that was a really long answer for "no, it wouldn't bother me, I would love it."