If your man gets a lot of boners at night , then how do you feel?

If you two are cuddling and about to go to sleep (lets say you don't want sex or just finished) and you feel his boner (again possibly), does that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a sexual pleaser. I get turned on by my boyfriend's boners. If I'm willing to stay up and talk to him till seven in the morning, when I have work or school the next day, I know I would gladly turn around and give him oral, or intercourse. Or ask him to finish himself so I can watch. I love him and I'm extremely attracted to him, so that adds onto the desire. Even if I'm not in the mood, sometimes I'll do it, because I will partially enjoy it. It may not be the best for him if I don't look like I'm totally happy.but he asked for it. Though that's rare. We have an extremely equal relationship in every aspect.but pleasing him sexually is one of my favorite things to do.

So that was a really long answer for "no, it wouldn't bother me, I would love it."

haha.