Why do guys watch porn if they have a girlfriend??

I felt really bad when I found out my boyfriend watches porn I cried I felt like he was emotionally cheating and that I might not have been good... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Since you had no idea, I'm going to guess he does it when you're not available and he's ready to go. Even if you have sex like everyday, you're not there every second of the day. You could be out working/school, busy with chores/errands, sleeping, etc. It seems odd, but guys seem to not be able to wait very long. I've asked guys while I've dated them why they didn't just wait the 10-15 minutes until I was available for them and the answer I got was that they just couldn't. And I assume porn makes it a quick release too. No foreplay or anything. If he loves you, the porn is meaningless. It's just a tool to quickly get rid of his sexual frustration. I know it hurts to think he can get off while looking at another woman, but when it comes to the physical stuff guys seem to be content with anything that is boobed shaped or has women parts. I wouldn't worry about it too much. It'd be an issue if he would rather look at porn than be with you, but that doesn't sound like that's the case.