Pulling hair during sex.

Do guys like to pull on a girls hair during sex? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to pull the girl's hair just enough to pull her head back so I can bite her neck

What Guys Said 9

• Diffrn't strokes for diffrn't folks.

It seems like violence, domination.

Watch out. There may be more where that came from.

Ted

• There's the saying "I'm so stressed I could pull my hair out." You'll also notice that at the first sign of stress almost everyone grabs a handful of their own hair. There's a reason for this: a gentle tug on the hair relieves tension. I pull hair during sex, not to the point of hurting my partner, but just enough to see her purr.

• My last girlfriend encouraged it.

• it adds to the whole rough sex thing. most guys love the nail scratching hair pulling rough sex, hell I know I do.. so that's why I like it. =)

• Some girls like the sense to be controlled. I don't pull hard at all. More like just holding it really. Like when in doggy style I just pull gently enough to raise her head. I've had 3 partners now and all without exception have enjoyed it (or at least not hated it)

It's a little kinky and if I talk dirty to her in the heat of the moment is can be quite a turn on for her.

• i do so the I can make her have better VIEW about everything. yea she likes it but one has to do gently..obviously

• f*** yeah! cause girls like it too, I guess. it creates more intimacy

• Its a domination thing. I think it makes the guy feel more in control. but everyone is diff. hmm sorry for the generic answer. it makes it wild and naughty

What Girls Said 3

• i think its sexy because it shows the guy being the man. unless your into the whole dominatrix thang then hair pulling is pretty sexay and a sign of dominance :)

• I love it when they do.

• I been married for 9 years with my husband and loved having sex with him I just can't get enough of him and love when he pulls my hair is like his the man and it turns me on his like eating a delicious dessert I don't know if it's me or other women feel the same as I'm getting older I think sex it's better now then when I was younger or u guys think some thing is wrong with me