I have a SEXY photo shoot Friday, & I need ideas quick, Guys & girls, plz help!

SOMETHING MEN THINK IS SO SEXY!

kinda pic.

I have a photo shoot Friday for the company I work for.

link

We are going to be taking individual pictures, for a calender, and shirts.

Manager says she wants something simple, but sexy!

i need ideas of

what to wear?

how to do my hair?

anything goes, naked (not completely) or not naked, "just panties and bra kinda thing"

The photo will be black and white, and one thing, that makes the theme must be colored, Heels, Banana, football, lips whatever!

so please, give me some ideas. I was thinking along the lines of

a guys button up, some boy shorts and heels...?

but I need some MEN advice, and WOMEN who have had experience knowing what men really think is sexy.

A picture on a shirt, of me, doing what and looking like what that would make him want to wear it :)

Thanks so much

besos.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 4

• i think thigh high socks are so sexy. especially stripped ones. when I see a girl wearing them regardless of where they are I was to bust them open and make them pop.

• Wear a shirt and some sexy underwear and make your hair messy, that would be so dam hot!

• Go understated. Intimate, but not cupcake. The less you do, the better.

If you could pull of the "morning after" look, that would be perfect.

• A wet tee shirt... Shortly after coming in out of the cold. :-)

Por nada,

Ted

What Girls Said 1

• a guy button down is a good idea. but don't do shorts, wear like sexy undies. your hair should be messy. long tube socks are always a plus.

color the socks or the undies.

• We’ve built a new social networking site and photography club devoted to glamour and nudes. There’s lots of info on nude photography there. It’s mainly aimed at amateurs and people just starting out, but there are heaps of practical tips. See http://www.eroticphotolounge.com

• Great idea. any others?!