• Ask
  • myTake

I have a SEXY photo shoot Friday, & I need ideas quick, Guys & girls, plz help!

SOMETHING MEN THINK IS SO SEXY! kinda pic. I have a photo shoot Friday for the company I work for. We are going to be taking individual... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• Go understated. Intimate, but not cupcake. The less you do, the better.

If you could pull of the "morning after" look, that would be perfect.

• A wet tee shirt... Shortly after coming in out of the cold. :-)

Por nada,

Ted

• i think thigh high socks are so sexy. especially stripped ones. when I see a girl wearing them regardless of where they are I was to bust them open and make them pop.

• Wear a shirt and some sexy underwear and make your hair messy, that would be so dam hot!

What Girls Said 1

• a guy button down is a good idea. but don't do shorts, wear like sexy undies. your hair should be messy. long tube socks are always a plus.

color the socks or the undies.

• Great idea. any others?!

• We’ve built a new social networking site and photography club devoted to glamour and nudes. There’s lots of info on nude photography there. It’s mainly aimed at amateurs and people just starting out, but there are heaps of practical tips. See http://www.eroticphotolounge.com

0/2500