• Ask
  • myTake

Husband is sometimes unkind, controlling and drawn to porn instead of having sex with me.

My husband and I have been married for almost three years. The first we spent mostly apart, the second we spent mired in some family tragedy, the... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• And why are you staying with this guy? You can do bad all by yourself you know that right. You don't need him or anyone else to make you feel worse about yourself. I can see if you were both watching porn together and he jerked off. That would be different because it would be something that you both are doing together. But he's doing it by himself. Which means that he's getting his satisfaction from another source. He's not even sorry about it. He might as well be cheating. In my opinion? Take your beautiful, successful, loving, devoted (and cooks after working 10 hours a day) self, and leave his ass. Let him continue to jerk off to his fantasy women, and go be on your own, or find a man who will appreciate what you have to offer.

What Girls Said 1

• It does not sound like this relationship is a lot of fun. You guys don't seem to respect each other. It is a problem that he is jerking off to porn instead of having sex with you. I would get out of it.