I had sex with my nephew I haven't seen in years. I didn't know.

My sister and I haven't really had a good relationship for almost 10 years now but have recently reconnected. She has a son and a daughter. I knew her son when he was very young but have never met my niece until this last week. My sister moved out of state with some guy and hadn't had hardly any contact with me or our parents for about 10 years. Well she got away from the guy she was with and moved back home. She was here for about a week and I had still not seen the kids. I went out to the bar on a friday and hit it of with this younger guy who I found attractive and we went back to my place and had sex a couple times. I did not recognize him as my nephew he had changes so much and has really grown up. He is 18 now. Well that next weekend I went over to my sisters house to see the kids and hang out for awhile. When I walked in and saw him my stomach dropped and I felt sick. I haven't said anything except to him. He knew who I was when we had sex because he had seen pictures of me but I had no idea. And the fact that he actually had sex with me knowing I was his aunt. The thing I am struggling with is the sex was really good and I am still turned on by it. I don't know if I should tell my sister or what I should do. Can anyone guide me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really HIS FAULT. He should have known better. Granted at that age, guys don't have much sexual control, but still he should have known better. The fact that he saw it as ok is really strange, unless he was brought up thinking that was OK, but that questions his parents. I can't really say anything about you liking the sex, but you need to remember its your nephew and not do it again. People really can't flame you for not knowing it was a family member. I've had an instance where I had sex with a cousin for a few weeks, I didn't know that we were related. There's no reason to feel bad about it. Just don't do it again, or you could get put into a really, really bad position. I feel sorry for some of the other answerers you come asking for help and they flame you, that's just not right. Granted it is an unusual situation, it is completely plausible. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY STFU.

• Report

Thank you

• Report

Any idiot can see your mentally reeling, but so far most of the answers have been people flaming you. If you wanted that, you'd come out and say what happened at a family reunion. (I don't advise that)