I had sex with my nephew I haven't seen in years. I didn't know.

My sister and I haven't really had a good relationship for almost 10 years now but have recently reconnected. She has a son and a daughter. I knew... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its really HIS FAULT. He should have known better. Granted at that age, guys don't have much sexual control, but still he should have known better. The fact that he saw it as ok is really strange, unless he was brought up thinking that was OK, but that questions his parents. I can't really say anything about you liking the sex, but you need to remember its your nephew and not do it again. People really can't flame you for not knowing it was a family member. I've had an instance where I had sex with a cousin for a few weeks, I didn't know that we were related. There's no reason to feel bad about it. Just don't do it again, or you could get put into a really, really bad position. I feel sorry for some of the other answerers you come asking for help and they flame you, that's just not right. Granted it is an unusual situation, it is completely plausible. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY STFU.

• Thank you

• Any idiot can see your mentally reeling, but so far most of the answers have been people flaming you. If you wanted that, you'd come out and say what happened at a family reunion. (I don't advise that)