How do girls feel about seeing erections?

All throughout high school and still now really I have gotten erections. Maybe I am thinking of a girl or I see a girl that turns me on for some reason or overhear a conversation about sex or hear a girl with a sexy accent or just feel really horny or are wearing pants that rub me a certain way or something really cool that's not even sexual, like I eat an amazing piece of bacon. I suddenly have an awkward indicator that I am happy to be here. I have a coat I use to hide it and in a moment of semi privacy I try to adjust it so its not sticking out. But sometimes I think guys like to see the shape or girls breasts through their clothes. And most girls want us to notice. Even pretty traditionally dressed women who cover most of their skin tend to wear somewhat tight clothing around the chest to give men a view of the silhouette of what lies underneath, do women look at the shape of an erection through our pants, is it at all a turn on. What if you are sitting down next to a guy you have never met on a crowded bus. Be honest, I have caught a girl looking at me there once or twice but is this something we should be embarrassed about? Another question when dancing I almost always get hard if I like the girl and oftentimes I end up sort of poking her in the leg. I don't do this on purpose but I am not really complaining when it happens either. I think as long as a guy doesn't overdo it and act like a pervert its kinda romantic. Shows I am happy to see her anyway. Same is true of kissing when I kiss a girl I usually get an erection and it usually presses against her somewhat. Or cuddling with a girl on the couch. I am not sure, on the one hand its a little embarrassing but sometimes it makes me feel sexy, or it seems like not a big deal just a tool in its sheath your brother dad and everyone male you knows got one right but I also don't wanna come across as a pervert. Its the worrying preoccupation of teenage boys and young men everywhere. How do girls feel about this stuff

The bacon thing was a joke. I tend to be way too long winded. My question is how do girls feel about seeing a guy with an erection in public and how do girls feel about feeling an erection while dancing or kissing

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey kid and or sir.

This just sounds like your over active. A little self control is good. But an erection can definitely turn a girl on. It makes them feel good that you turn them on. I feel proud of myself knowing that just kissing him or being near him turns him on.

But the whole thinking about stuff and eating something really good... that is a little much.

I'd say jack off a little more.

It's healthy.

You'll be fine.

I wish you luck!

It's weird if a stranger sitting next to me has an erection. I'd be scared.

• The eating stuff was kind of a joke my point was really just that a lot of guys get random erections and I was wondering how a girl feels about being next to a stranger with an erection. If I am getting what you are saying your saying its a turn on if your kissing a Hey it happens being squished next to a beautiful woman on a crowded bus. The buses where I live are ridiculously overcrowded. I tend to cover it up with my coat. I jack off plenty thanks

• Well I might have felt one with my tongue I guess. Do they happen from seeing an attractive guy or thinking about sex, I really never thought about that

• I haven't really thought about that either. It's mainly when we're turned on. MASS.