• Ask
  • myTake

How much does is your penis supposed to grow during puberty?

What is the average? Do some people not grow at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What is it with guys my age always caring about size! I think you should stop watching comedy central late at night. Avoid those Extenze commercials cause that'll actually make it worse. And yes people acutally buy that stuff. You'll be just fine. And anyways there are many different positions that were made for "small" guys do pleasure a girl. Don't sweat it.

• No, not worried, just curious. I have a scientific mind, and want to know what to expect.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, I've been thinking though that you shouldn't have to worry if the girl really cares for you.

• You should diff not have to worry if the girl care for u, so don't worry lol...ur totally fine and normal

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• there's no real answer to it every guy is different

• if you aren't 10 inches by the end of it you're sh*t out of luck

• Ha your one of those ignorant guys that thinks by saying disingenuous like that make their penis's bigger. You probably are way under average, and anyway I have heard that girls don't really like it huge. And why in the world are you trying to act like you are better than me? You don't know me, people you know don't, so what is it you are trying to achieve? Afraid of finding out that you don't have the biggest package on the market?

• Show Older
    • Mine is average haha. obviously it wasn't a serious post, but it sure made you pretty upset pssst...your insecurities are showing =0)

• Hhahahahahahahahaha f*** you. I'm average too.