How much does is your penis supposed to grow during puberty?

What is the average? Do some people not grow at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What is it with guys my age always caring about size! I think you should stop watching comedy central late at night. Avoid those Extenze commercials cause that'll actually make it worse. And yes people acutally buy that stuff. You'll be just fine. And anyways there are many different positions that were made for "small" guys do pleasure a girl. Don't sweat it.

• You should diff not have to worry if the girl care for u, so don't worry lol...ur totally fine and normal

• Yeah, I've been thinking though that you shouldn't have to worry if the girl really cares for you.

• Haha hopefully, but who knows?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 2

• there's no real answer to it every guy is different

• if you aren't 10 inches by the end of it you're sh*t out of luck

• Hhahahahahahahahaha f*** you. I'm average too.

• Mine is average haha. obviously it wasn't a serious post, but it sure made you pretty upset

pssst...your insecurities are showing =0)

• Yah that's way to huge, and I do think he's kidding......7 inches for me is way to big, and hurt like hell when penetrated all the way. I bet most girls are the same as well.

• Show Older