Why do girls always talk about penis size?

They don't have perfect dimensions themselves. I'm talking about a barely B cup and they got "love handles" in more then one place. Yet they always... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• See, I'm going to defend you because you've been attacked.

I do not think he was trying to insult anyone. I believe he was just trying to make a point. Women have made it harder for men to feel confident about the size of his penis. Are women the only ones to blame? No, but some of y'all have played your part.

When he said the whole thing about "perfect dimensions," I think he was just stating that nothing is perfect. That no one is ever going to fill into these superficial categories that people seem to always want.

He's under 18, which means he also has more learning to do as far as how to properly speak his mind and get his point across without sounding demeaning, but he had a legitimate question. No lie, there is a whole website dedicated to men who have issues with the size of their penis due to the media and what women have said.

Yes, we all need to take responsibility for our own insecurities, but at times we also have to take the blame for adding flames to another person's issues.