Guys wearing panties?

Hey girls - would think it looked hot if your guy wore panties and had a big bulge in them? That's one of my favorite things to do. Would that be a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• My ex liked the idea of wearing my underwear. I completely and utterly did not like the idea. I thought it was weird. But I could tell he wanted me to ask him to wear it. I can't even remember how that conversation went but I knew he wanted me to ask. He didn't want to just dig through my drawer and put a pair on. And something about that way of doing it made me like the idea. I must have thought it was kind of cute that he really wanted to do it but felt weird asking me so he was trying to find a loophole. Where he could still feel manly and not like some creepy guy digging through a woman's underwear drawer. And I was kind of touched that he wanted to have something of mine close to him.

Anyway, there was something sexy about the idea of him in my underwear. Being close to me in a way. And I would wear his underwear on the rare occasion when he would wear mine.

However, I do not like the look of men in women's underwear. The idea is OK but the look of it doesn't do anything for me. It makes me laugh a bit. And if the guy is going for laughs then it's OK. But I would feel bad otherwise. But that is just my opinion.