How do I make a booty call/text?

I really want to have sex with this guy but I don't want to turn him off.

Some background. I got set up with him for a date, made out with him at a party. He asked for my number, and then I brought him back to my place. Everything was going well until he fingered me and then, well, turns out I was just starting my period. I was really upset cause I wasn't gonna get any that night, but I wanted at least one of us to get satisfied so I gave him a blow job till he came. Then he left really quickly; he didn't even finish dressing up - why is that?

Anyway, I need to have sex with him cause he was hot. I invited him to a party two nights later, but he said he was really busy -- which I believe cause he had a project to turn in. He ended the text with, "You were a good date. See you soon...", which sounds a little awkward, but English's not his first language. Now, I want to text him to have sex but I don't know how direct I should be. I've thought about texting, "Do you wanna have sex tonight?" But I don't know if that's too direct and it'd be a turn off. What should I write and how should I handle it if he says he's busy. Is that a sign he's just not interested?

Thanks for your responses!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You've already written your best line. Two, in fact; either ""Do you wanna have sex tonight?" or "I need to have sex with [you] cause [you're] hot" are just fine. If they don't work, nothing will.

P.S.: Once you've given a guy a bj, you don't have to worry about directness anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• this is what the "wanna come over and watch a movie later?" text is for, then blanket for two, then your home

• You could just ask him to come over for a drink. Come over and watch this new movie I have on DVD. It doesn't take much to get something started. You don't have to hit a guy over the head in most cases. I'd like to see you again, would you like to come over Friday night. Simple direct, most of us (guys) would come over just hoping for a repeat of the previous date.

• umm maybe being as direct as your example probably wouldn't be the best choice... maybe something in the field off... "when can we finish what we started"? or, "are you down to pick up where we left off" that's direct and playin it cool.. not so serious.. But yea don't be too direct or he might get a real bad impression..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!