• Ask
  • myTake

How do I make a booty call/text?

I really want to have sex with this guy but I don't want to turn him off. Some background. I got set up with him for a date, made out with him at a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You've already written your best line. Two, in fact; either ""Do you wanna have sex tonight?" or "I need to have sex with [you] cause [you're] hot" are just fine. If they don't work, nothing will.P.S.: Once you've given a guy a bj, you don't have to worry about directness anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• You could just ask him to come over for a drink. Come over and watch this new movie I have on DVD. It doesn't take much to get something started. You don't have to hit a guy over the head in most cases. I'd like to see you again, would you like to come over Friday night. Simple direct, most of us (guys) would come over just hoping for a repeat of the previous date.

• umm maybe being as direct as your example probably wouldn't be the best choice... maybe something in the field off... "when can we finish what we started"? or, "are you down to pick up where we left off" that's direct and playin it cool.. not so serious.. But yea don't be too direct or he might get a real bad impression..

• this is what the "wanna come over and watch a movie later?" text is for, then blanket for two, then your home

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!