How do I make a booty call/text?

I really want to have sex with this guy but I don't want to turn him off.

Some background. I got set up with him for a date, made out with him at a party. He asked for my number, and then I brought him back to my place. Everything was going well until he fingered me and then, well, turns out I was just starting my period. I was really upset cause I wasn't gonna get any that night, but I wanted at least one of us to get satisfied so I gave him a blow job till he came. Then he left really quickly; he didn't even finish dressing up - why is that?

Anyway, I need to have sex with him cause he was hot. I invited him to a party two nights later, but he said he was really busy -- which I believe cause he had a project to turn in. He ended the text with, "You were a good date. See you soon...", which sounds a little awkward, but English's not his first language. Now, I want to text him to have sex but I don't know how direct I should be. I've thought about texting, "Do you wanna have sex tonight?" But I don't know if that's too direct and it'd be a turn off. What should I write and how should I handle it if he says he's busy. Is that a sign he's just not interested?

Thanks for your responses!

Most Helpful Guy

• You've already written your best line. Two, in fact; either ""Do you wanna have sex tonight?" or "I need to have sex with [you] cause [you're] hot" are just fine. If they don't work, nothing will.

P.S.: Once you've given a guy a bj, you don't have to worry about directness anymore.