Why am I so horny all the time?

This probably seems really dirty... but I haven't been in a relationship for ages and haven't had sex in a year. I can't stop thinking about it and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's cool! Where were all the girls that thought about sex all day when I was single? How did this all day thinking about sex happen? Can you transfer this to another person? I am trying to get my wife to think about sex...ANYTIME...Then we can progress to all the time ;-) lol

Seriously, enjoy it while it lasts. Unfortunately, my experience is that it doesn't last forever - At least for women. I have been married for 10+ years and I am still the same as day one! I think it's natures cruel joke on married people. Desires differ at different times and it's up to us to manage them.

• I'm guessing cos maybe I've hit 30 I'm at my sexual peak but it isn't so fun when you're single.!

Tease your wife a bit, massage her, use some foreplay (that is if you aren't already)?

Woman love that a man wants to please them and not just dive straight in there. (sorry you weren't the one asking for advice here)!

But me? There's nothing I can do. The dildo don't cut it. I need to feel some skin and hear some breathing etc, the plastic don't do that....