• Ask
  • myTake

What does cum taste like?

What does cum taste like? Can you give me some tips on how can I swallow without problems. The quickest way to do it so I don't have to savor the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on what he eats and what his life style choices are. There are a variety of things that are supposed to adversely affect the taste like for example high red meat intake, but really the only time I've ever noticed a guy tasting really bad was when he is a smoker and/or drinks a lot. My current guy doesn't do either, and really it doesn't have much taste, save being a little salty. Most of the time, I don't have much trouble swallowing - its almost like swallowing excessive spit - but I tend to keep a glass of water nearby. It is always convenient in case your mouth gets dry before you finish blowing him, or in case you need a little help washing down the cum. If you are scared of the way his cum will taste, get a glass of something flavored instead! If swallowing doesn't work, at least you'll have something to spit into, lol. Oh and most guys will tell you that they are about to cum, but I tend to ask that they do so just in case. It will be easier to swallow his cum if you have already swallowed your own spit, etc. Good luck! I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort.

Was this helpful? Yes
1 girl(s) found it helpful!

0/2000

What Guys Said 15

• Ummm.. why don't you just taste your own, and see?

• It taste like apple juice

• My wife always says "it's thick and salty", but she tries to feed me fruit before she knows she will take me downtown. She likes to have a wine-cooler standing-by, if you know what I mean. Also, I try to let her know when I am going to pop, because she usually pushes her butt and clit back into my face (we usually 69, or what she calls "mutual oral"), and puts me as far back in her throat as she can get me - which feels AWESOME, I can tell you that, missy! In any case, I am sure you'll do fine.

• Like a Double Cheeseburger and Fries with Ketchup.

• Earwax - - -

• Well have him drink a lot of pineapple juice, it will make it taste better. The taste of the cum will depend on his diet.

• If I was a girl, I would just spit it out. Not sure how they do it, I would think it would taste awful.

• first off I applaud you for this question and the guy will be very happy and second off come taste differs (I hear from girls) sometimes kinda like clorine like sometimes salty sometimes more sweet but there is a way so you don't really taste it your tasste buds are on your tongue so if you can deepthroat it then deepthroat it right when he's cuming and itll go down your throat hell keep cumming even if your not suckin or jerking up or down if you jsut deepthroat it that probably feels the best anyways...your guna make some man really happy

• I have no idea.

• I've tasted mine several times by kissing her after I shoot in her mouth. It actually doesn't taste that bad. Salty, warm and thick. She likes it, I like it. No problems.

• This is a question find it strange
    That who shares his sexual life with you have not any right to ask you to practice oral sex or anal sex, or that poured sperm on your face
    cuz you are a human
    and what he ask is so far from respect

• Deep throat. Then you won't have to taste it

• Well every guy's cum tastes different but there's not really any way to get around the taste. You get used to it. (yes I've tasted my cum and other guys cum) -phi

• Wtf have you really tasted other guys cum? And if you have has your ass also!

• Well I'm bi.

• Yeah, I guess TheMan didn't quite get that, kudos for writing honestly temptation.

• Salty taste... it's not the most tastiest thing in the world but I think you can handle it. just swallow without tasting... or let him cum on your face like you mentioned. facials are hot af too

• My GF says it tastes kind of salty, but also related to what a guy eats. Don't recommend having your guy eat too much stinky food or red meat (i. e. asparagus, egg yolks, Durian, kimchi, steak, etc...) before swallowing if you want to make it more bearable. She had me eat stuff like pineapple and mango 1-2 days before actual event before actually swallowing a load. It was a win-win situation (I like eating healthy, she wasn't grossed out and did it again :) )

What Girls Said 25

• Eh... tastes salty and kind of bland... it can taste pretty bad if you ask me.

• It's just like, really warm, thick-ish liquid, basically.. and there's like a metallic aftertaste almost? It's really not *that* bad, but I pretty much just try to swallow as soon as I feel it going into my mouth. For me, that's way easier than trying to hold it all in my mouth til he finishes! :o)

• why do you want to get it down as quickly as possible if you don't even know how it tastes?
    it really doesn't make a big difference if you swallow it 5 seconds earlier or not. try it out and either you like it or not. not much else to say about it.
    like other people said it's a little bit salty but really not that bad, you get used to it. if it helps spit it out so you get an idea of the taste but don't have to swollow.

• I'm a swallowing fan. I enjoy swallowing. The first few times you swallow cum you might not like it, but you should keep swallowing anyway because it's an acquired taste. If you swallow every time and often you'll very quickly acquire a taste for it, so that's the best thing to do. Some guys who eat poorly their cum might not taste very good. You want to make sure your guy is eating well with plenty of vegetables and especially fruits in his diet. Good cum is either salty or sweet or bland and tasteless. I like all of 'em. Personally I like thick creamy gooey cum, but some women prefer thin watery cum. Sometimes my husband's cum would taste like wet flour dough. Interesting taste. I discovered the cause was the McDonalds breakfast egg and cheese burritos he ate the day before.

• 20d

In any case the most important thing is not to be one of those women who only try it a few times, declare they hate it, then never ever try it again. That's just plain a bad attitude. I think swallowing is one of those great joys that every woman can enjoy. All it takes is to just keep enthusiastically doing it and before you know it you're loving it.

• I allways found its a salty taste. Never experienced other taste.

If it's the first time you do this bj or hj I think it's more comfy to let cum him on your chest or stomach, not in the face.

• Try your own.

• 24d

Thats the plan working on it now i just wanna know what its like first

• It is kinda salty, but not horribly so.

• Warm salt water but thicker. Just put it in the back of your mouth when he is cumming. Don't stop your motion though and he will really keep exploding in your mouth.

• Every guy is different. Some are sweet, some are so bitter to the point that it tastes like baking soda. It varies.

• take some egg white, add some salt end enjoy

• Abit salty, abit like asparagus in my opinion

• like pineapple!

• The taste of cum depends on what the guy eats and drinks. Example = If a guy has been drinking a lot of beer, it is not very good at all. But, its not the taste that is a turn on. Its how you make your man feel that is the turn on. If you do not like it, then try getting some creams that will allow you to give a better performance. If he is deep in your throat, you won't even taste it, it will just go right down. If you would like more info. Just let me know.

• You'll either like it or you won't. Try having him cum somewhere else on you and have a taste first before taking it all another time. Barfing afterwards would really be a mood killer. Having him deeper in your mouth when he blows helps. Have fun!

• Depends on what you eat, really. That will change the flavor. Sometimes it's a neutral flavor, sometimes it's sweet, and sometimes it's salty.

• 24d

I eat a lot of fruits and drink juices a lot

• 24d

Probably going to be on the sweet side. Pineapple does make cum taste sweeter too

• absolutely salty and bitter

• This all depends on what your man ate that day. Personally, for me it doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste bad. It usually tastes salty with little sweetness. The texture is slimy and warm which is weird especially if it is the first time you are pleasing your man. Keep in mind it is nothing to feel ashamed about. The texture for some can bother them but if you don't want to taste it and be able to swallow then here is my tip for you! Most of the time your man lets you know when he is about to climax with that being said and his bodies reaction make sure you have him as deep as you can go. DON'T FORCE IT IF IT CAN'T GO DOWN ALL THE WAY. That comes with practice. If you make sure he is deep in your mouth the sperm will go directly to the back. There will be a little taste however not as strong if you weren't to do that. I hope this tip helps you! Have fun and stay safe!

• It taste like nothing if the guy is clean maybe a little nasty but its tolerable. swallow quick if you don't like the idea of it sitting I your mouth. Its not bad at all

• Salty/bitter. If he eats healthy and drink lots of water it'll taste better.

• Bitter

• Depends on the guy. One guy I was with tasted like ******* bleach (totally gross) and gave me a really weird after taste. I felt like I could taste it all day even after I brushed my teeth like 3 times.
    This other guy tasted good. Sweet and creamy kinda. Totally do-able.

• 20d

Lol, shut up 😂😂😂

• 20d

Dont listen to him xD

• i know it sounds gross, but its slimy and warm, kind of salty tasting, but not really. its not my favorite.

• Well when I blew a guy last night for the first time it taste like chlorine or soap to be honest

• Gross.You don't have to swallow if you don't want to.

What They Said On Facebook