• Ask
  • myTake

What does cum taste like?

What does cum taste like? Can you give me some tips on how can I swallow without problems. The quickest way to do it so I don't have to savor the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on what he eats and what his life style choices are. There are a variety of things that are supposed to adversely affect the taste like for example high red meat intake, but really the only time I've ever noticed a guy tasting really bad was when he is a smoker and/or drinks a lot. My current guy doesn't do either, and really it doesn't have much taste, save being a little salty. Most of the time, I don't have much trouble swallowing - its almost like swallowing excessive spit - but I tend to keep a glass of water nearby. It is always convenient in case your mouth gets dry before you finish blowing him, or in case you need a little help washing down the cum. If you are scared of the way his cum will taste, get a glass of something flavored instead! If swallowing doesn't work, at least you'll have something to spit into, lol. Oh and most guys will tell you that they are about to cum, but I tend to ask that they do so just in case. It will be easier to swallow his cum if you have already swallowed your own spit, etc. Good luck! I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort.

What Guys Said 5

• My wife always says "it's thick and salty", but she tries to feed me fruit before she knows she will take me downtown. She likes to have a wine-cooler standing-by, if you know what I mean. Also, I try to let her know when I am going to pop, because she usually pushes her butt and clit back into my face (we usually 69, or what she calls "mutual oral"), and puts me as far back in her throat as she can get me - which feels AWESOME, I can tell you that, missy! In any case, I am sure you'll do fine.

• Well have him drink a lot of pineapple juice, it will make it taste better. The taste of the cum will depend on his diet.

• first off I applaud you for this question and the guy will be very happy and second off come taste differs (I hear from girls) sometimes kinda like clorine like sometimes salty sometimes more sweet but there is a way so you don't really taste it your tasste buds are on your tongue so if you can deepthroat it then deepthroat it right when he's cuming and itll go down your throat hell keep cumming even if your not suckin or jerking up or down if you jsut deepthroat it that probably feels the best anyways...your guna make some man really happy

• I have no idea.

• Well every guy's cum tastes different but there's not really any way to get around the taste. You get used to it. (yes I've tasted my cum and other guys cum) -phi

• Wtf have you really tasted other guys cum? And if you have has your ass also!

• Well I'm bi.

• Yeah, I guess TheMan didn't quite get that, kudos for writing honestly temptation.

What Girls Said 10

• It's just like, really warm, thick-ish liquid, basically.. and there's like a metallic aftertaste almost? It's really not *that* bad, but I pretty much just try to swallow as soon as I feel it going into my mouth. For me, that's way easier than trying to hold it all in my mouth til he finishes! :o)

• Warm salt water but thicker. Just put it in the back of your mouth when he is cumming. Don't stop your motion though and he will really keep exploding in your mouth.

• You sound like a pro, Billie. Gimme a call sometime.

• like pineapple!

• The taste of cum depends on what the guy eats and drinks. Example = If a guy has been drinking a lot of beer, it is not very good at all. But, its not the taste that is a turn on. Its how you make your man feel that is the turn on. If you do not like it, then try getting some creams that will allow you to give a better performance. If he is deep in your throat, you won't even taste it, it will just go right down. If you would like more info. Just let me know.

• You'll either like it or you won't. Try having him cum somewhere else on you and have a taste first before taking it all another time. Barfing afterwards would really be a mood killer. Having him deeper in your mouth when he blows helps. Have fun!

• This all depends on what your man ate that day. Personally, for me it doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste bad. It usually tastes salty with little sweetness. The texture is slimy and warm which is weird especially if it is the first time you are pleasing your man. Keep in mind it is nothing to feel ashamed about. The texture for some can bother them but if you don't want to taste it and be able to swallow then here is my tip for you! Most of the time your man lets you know when he is about to climax with that being said and his bodies reaction make sure you have him as deep as you can go. DON'T FORCE IT IF IT CAN'T GO DOWN ALL THE WAY. That comes with practice. If you make sure he is deep in your mouth the sperm will go directly to the back. There will be a little taste however not as strong if you weren't to do that. I hope this tip helps you! Have fun and stay safe!

• It taste like nothing if the guy is clean maybe a little nasty but its tolerable. swallow quick if you don't like the idea of it sitting I your mouth. Its not bad at all

• Gross.You don't have to swallow if you don't want to.

• Well when I blew a guy last night for the first time it taste like chlorine or soap to be honest