My lips get numb while giving head.

My lips get numb while giving head. Anything I can do to prevent that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't think that there is a way to prevent this from happening...one it happens to me but I like it makes me feel like I'm trying my best but when you realize it is because your doing a good job you will like it too...

• Sounds like you're keeping your lips too tight for too long. This often happens when women try too hard to avoid scraping their teeth on the penis. It is perfectly okay to take breaks during a blow job. There are a lot of tricks that can give you a rest and keep the stimulation going at the same time. A good thing to do is every so often pull it out and use your hand while looking into his eyes. Make sure to flirt and make sexy and very suggestive gestures with your tongue and mouth. Lick it up and down while slowly stroking it. Then you can go back to using your full mouth. Keep changing it up to make it interesting while also giving you plenty of chances to rest.

Many people (the guys receiving and the girls giving) unfortunately think that a blow job has to be vigorous and fast. More people should learn to enjoy a longer lasting oral experience that is all about the pleasure and NOT the race to an orgasm. Longer lasting and slower paced oral sex is much more enjoyable and leads to bigger orgasms and they are not as tiring for the giver. If the guy happens to be one of "those" guys who easily looses the build up and always wants fast fast fast, then just give it to him slow and super sexy and save your energy for going fast and furious only at the end. Guys like that need to learn how to receive and appreciate a good blow job.

• Thank you. And you are welcome.

• I agree! You certainly offer some good advice TeresaTiger! Thank you so much!

• Thank you again oliver. I will keep my eye out for her.

• Show Older