• Ask
  • myTake

Do I have a nice butt?

lol picture explains it but I put it on my display as a joke on here...and I am getting messages saying I have a nice butt...my ex used to tell me... Show More

This question has a poll!

got to love how most of the girls are saying no...
sorry in the poll not on the answers lol

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 18

• Your Ex is retarded

• It's nice. It could be a little bigger though.

• Oh goodness... Why did u have to do this?

• Hell Yea

• I suppose it is acceptable and arousing to some extent.

• You have an absolutely gorgeous, toned booty. Hahaha I wouldn't worry about the girls voting NO because it just shows how jealous they are ;-)

• Looks familiar. Ever been a a video by Sir Mix a lot ?

• Hell YEA that's some good looking ASS I think the girls that said its not nice are only jealous

• I don't like seeing such exposure unless my lover - but (no pun intended) most men would say yes.

• That ass is soo FINE! Girl you got a nice ass, you sure your ex wasn't retarded? I love that ass.

• How could anyone think that is flat? ;)

• FaP FaP FaP !

• that ass is NICE!

• Oops I thought it was asked anonymously so that was supposed to be a joke. now I just look like an idiot......

• Lol funny

• Yea your butt is really sexy, its definitely not flat, its cute. I glad you don't have low self esteem, but I hope I haven't just been pumping a high ego

• no, you don't have a nice butt.

• Lmao ouch

• Show Older
    • Ok see here's the problem.that butt that you got there, looks WAY different than the other butt you had when you really asked this question.the butt you got on there now looks pretty goodthe butt you really had there 2 days ago, looks like a fat girls flat buttso your either lying or idk

• Well I got im's from everyone say the first pic was too dark and couldn't tell or bad angle etc....So I put up another pic....still me but totally different angle.....I am not a tooth pick I would say I am thick but not fat.....but everyones definition of fat is different

• i think you should send it 2 my phone ;) lol j/pbabe you have a very beautiful ass =)i just wanna smack that ass of yours lolvery sexy i would hit that every day if you were my lady ;) lol

• looks pretty good

What Girls Said 6

• its ok

• It may not be very shapely but it looks like it can jiggle when you get down and guys like that.

• I would have to say it's nice

• lol I voted no, but I just don't think it's a good pic. you might have a nice bum.

• lol yess its nice, mine is big too and always get compliments, ignore all these bitches saying no, their just hating cause they probably got no ass and wish they had yours, btw I'm straight, but I can't lie ;)

• Y don't you show it too

• I don't put pictures up on the internet of my ass.

• Funny, I once had a guy I was dating tell me I had a flat ass (good thing that didn't last, what guy tells a girl he's dating that?). But my current boyfriend LOVES my ass... if I bend over or anything, he has to grab it or complement it. He recently told me it was perfectly plump. So go figure...

• Yea I know right....probably reason why he is a ex lol.....I had him tell me I had a flat ass but other exs go crazy over it so figured ask men I don't know.....but I will probably get its slutty to put the pic up comments....way I figure out if they show babies running around without diapers on tv showing their butts I can show mine! lol But I will take it down after this question is over lol

• Cover that bum girl, Save it for ur husband ; )