Do I have a nice butt?

lol picture explains it but I put it on my display as a joke on here...and I am getting messages saying I have a nice butt...my ex used to tell me all the time it was flat so I always thought I had a flat ass!

• Yes
  • No
got to love how most of the girls are saying no...
sorry in the poll not on the answers lol

Most Helpful Guy

• chunk-aye funky mw wanna spankaye

What Guys Said 20

• that ass is NICE!

• Oops I thought it was asked anonymously so that was supposed to be a joke. now I just look like an idiot......

• Lol funny

• How could anyone think that is flat? ;)

• I suppose it is acceptable and arousing to some extent.

• I don't like seeing such exposure unless my lover - but (no pun intended) most men would say yes.

• Oh goodness... Why did u have to do this?

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 6

• its ok

• It may not be very shapely but it looks like it can jiggle when you get down and guys like that.

• lol I voted no, but I just don't think it's a good pic. you might have a nice bum.

• Funny, I once had a guy I was dating tell me I had a flat ass (good thing that didn't last, what guy tells a girl he's dating that?). But my current boyfriend LOVES my ass... if I bend over or anything, he has to grab it or complement it. He recently told me it was perfectly plump. So go figure...

• Yea I know right....probably reason why he is a ex lol.....I had him tell me I had a flat ass but other exs go crazy over it so figured ask men I don't know.....but I will probably get its slutty to put the pic up comments....way I figure out if they show babies running around without diapers on tv showing their butts I can show mine! lol But I will take it down after this question is over lol

• lol yess its nice, mine is big too and always get compliments, ignore all these bitches saying no, their just hating cause they probably got no ass and wish they had yours, btw I'm straight, but I can't lie ;)

• Y don't you show it too

• I don't put pictures up on the internet of my ass.

• I would have to say it's nice

More from Girls
1