Do I have a nice butt?

lol picture explains it but I put it on my display as a joke on here...and I am getting messages saying I have a nice butt...my ex used to tell me all the time it was flat so I always thought I had a flat ass!

This question has a poll!

got to love how most of the girls are saying no...
sorry in the poll not on the answers lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• chunk-aye funky mw wanna spankaye

What Guys Said 15

It's nice. It could be a little bigger though.

Oh goodness... Why did u have to do this?

Looks familiar. Ever been a a video by Sir Mix a lot ?

• Hell YEA that's some good looking ASS I think the girls that said its not nice are only jealous

• FaP FaP FaP !

• Your Ex is retarded

• i think you should send it 2 my phone ;) lol j/p

babe you have a very beautiful ass =)

i just wanna smack that ass of yours lol

very sexy

i would hit that every day if you were my lady ;) lol

• That ass is soo FINE! Girl you got a nice ass, you sure your ex wasn't retarded? I love that ass.

• Yea your butt is really sexy, its definitely not flat, its cute. I glad you don't have low self esteem, but I hope I haven't just been pumping a high ego

• Hell Yea

• How could anyone think that is flat? ;)

• no, you don't have a nice butt.

• Well I got im's from everyone say the first pic was too dark and couldn't tell or bad angle etc....So I put up another pic....still me but totally different angle.....I am not a tooth pick I would say I am thick but not fat.....but everyones definition of fat is different

• Ok see here's the problem.

that butt that you got there, looks WAY different than the other butt you had when you really asked this question.

the butt you got on there now looks pretty good

the butt you really had there 2 days ago, looks like a fat girls flat butt

so your either lying or idk

• Maybe my butt is female and he likes males? mine is probably no hairy enough for him lol I don't mind being told the truth that's why the question was asked but didn't have to be a ass about it

• Show Older
  • I don't like seeing such exposure unless my lover - but (no pun intended) most men would say yes.

• looks pretty good

• that ass is NICE!

• Lol funny

• Oops I thought it was asked anonymously so that was supposed to be a joke. now I just look like an idiot......

What Girls Said 6

Cover that bum girl, Save it for ur husband ; )

• lol yess its nice, mine is big too and always get compliments, ignore all these bitches saying no, their just hating cause they probably got no ass and wish they had yours, btw I'm straight, but I can't lie ;)

• I don't put pictures up on the internet of my ass.

• Y don't you show it too

• I would have to say it's nice

• lol I voted no, but I just don't think it's a good pic. you might have a nice bum.

• its ok

• It may not be very shapely but it looks like it can jiggle when you get down and guys like that.

• Funny, I once had a guy I was dating tell me I had a flat ass (good thing that didn't last, what guy tells a girl he's dating that?). But my current boyfriend LOVES my ass... if I bend over or anything, he has to grab it or complement it. He recently told me it was perfectly plump. So go figure...

• Yea I know right....probably reason why he is a ex lol.....I had him tell me I had a flat ass but other exs go crazy over it so figured ask men I don't know.....but I will probably get its slutty to put the pic up comments....way I figure out if they show babies running around without diapers on tv showing their butts I can show mine! lol But I will take it down after this question is over lol