Other men seeing your girlfriend naked?

My boyfriend and I were talking about naked pics and he said he would not mind if other men saw a picture of me naked just as long as none of them could touch me. Do some guys get off on that knowing other men are thinking sexual thoughts about their g/f?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes! It's kind of a variation on the whole trophy-girlfriend / trophy-wife thing. Guys are visual, and you know damn well that other guys are looking with envy at your "catch." It's taking pride when you know you've got a good-looking girlfriend and you want to show her off. Like, "Yeah look what I caught, you know you want it!" Guys definitely get off on knowing that they have what other guys want. Sharing her pictures is a way to make more guys want her. Even if guys don't know who she is, she's still desired.

Add nudity into the mix, and it has echoes of, say, going out with a celebrity. There's a significant sexual thrill to know that other guys are literally getting off to pictures (or memories of pictures) of your lover, but at the same time you're the only one who's privileged to get the real deal. It's like your individual sexual desire is boosted by the combined (if somewhat frustrated) lust of all these other guys, so you see her through their lust-filled eyes too, and her sex appeal gets this big boost. "Everybody wants her and she's _mine!_ Bwahahaha!"

We guys are so uncomplicated... :D

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 36

• I wouldn't get off on it, but we went to nude beaches where everyone did see everyone fully naked. A bit strange the first 15 minutes, but after that it's just not a problem. I'd never be jealous about other guys (or lesbians!) looking.

• I didn't ever show her naked pictures to anybody, M/F

• No - they "get off" by a variety of sexual acts including but not limited to:

- Sex

- HJ

- BJ

- Other misc kinky things

- Masturbating

etc

Without the sarcasm - no, it's simply our way of saying:

"I don't care if they look at the menu, but they better not order or enjoy the meal"

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Best answer!

• If she was okay with it, then yes. If she did not want to be looked at like an object of sexual attraction, then I would find it offensive and question the mans integrity; however, it would ultimately be her place to not send out the pictures in the first place.

• " If she was okay with it, then yes."

That's the point. She's the only one to have a copyright on her pictures

• Maybe I'm in the minority here, but if I were in that situation, I'd not want anyone else looking at those pics. I'd not want to share, nor would I, pictures of a girlfriend as such. I'd consider those private and personal.

Anything that she gave me like that, I'd never show anyone else. Even if we broke up, a bond of trust would be implied in sharing such things. I'd not break that. Even if she broke the trust bond first, I'd not. Not sure if that's just stupidity or what, but it's just me. :)

So to answer your question, no, I wouldn't 'get off' to others seeing naked pictures of a girlfriend. Quite the opposite, I'd be highly displeased.

• So your saying that you would feel a "negative emotion"; in the event that your woman was accidentally revealed. I understand about not offering the photos to friends, but what if your friend grabs your phone to add his number, then decides to go through your belongings.

Personally, I would be p*ssed about him disrespecting the trust I had given him; however, him seeing the photos would be her place to be upset. No?

• If someone did, I'd get my phone back in short order. I'm very protective of my belongings, and my friends respect me enough to not do such a thing.

And well, duh, of course she'd be upset and she'd have a right to be. Since the question asked about the guys feelings/thoughts on their girlfriends pictures being shown, and since a girlfriend of mine wouldn't be a guy, I made no reference to her feelings. I'm not sure why you'd infer her feelings weren't important in the matter.

• Im sure there's guys that like that after all there's guys that watch their wives with other men. I'm not saying he gets excited over it he probably just doesn't care if they saw you.

• The answer is yes some guys do. To be honest I would never do this but I might not turn down the chance to see nude pics of some other guys wife even though if I was a better person I would lol. Its bragging in a way so you could take it as a compliment but you might also find it demeaning. This sounds like a bad idea to be honest but that's not your question. For me having a beautiful woman on my arm(wearing clothes) might make me feel pretty cool, I sorta would get a kick out of people knowing we were going out, honestly any girl she wouldn't have to be gorgeous. I might even avoid doing it around my really nerdy best friend as I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. But that's not really sexual, that's about social status and being cool. Its very high school but plenty of men and women are trapped in high school mentality. If he wanted you to meet his friends and family to "show you off" that strikes me as more of a compliment as he is showing off your whole person. I would be flattered if a woman wanted to "show me off" but naked pics in this internet age. Something about this guy making other guys horny and frusturated seems sillily mean spirited and inviting trouble in this age of the internet. Its also really gonna turn you into a sex object and not a person in the eyes of his friends and even him. And what if they get in the hands of your or his family. Also how it makes him feel is one thing but this is your naked body. Do you really want these guys ejaculating all over pictures of you. I mean maybe one of them has had a wank to his image of clothed you already lol we can't be blamed for what goes on in our dreams, but you have to ask yourself do you want to encourage this sort of thing. If you do go for it have fun, from you asking I get the sense that you don't

More from Guys
31

What Girls Said 11

• More than that some guys really get a kick out of watching there girlfriend or wife actually doing the deed with another guy. Makes letting them see pics not so bad.

• Yes some do. My husband is one of them. He has posted pics of me, and had me post some myself. We have also done video chat that we both found very exciting.

• My wife and I have done nude video chats - It is so HOT

• From this post, you can clearly deduct that your boyfriend is not considering you as a long-term relationship prospect, and even if that isn't true, than ad least I can tell you he'll never take you seriously, and you'll never be happy in this alleged relationship in which you think you are.

You're his for the most part so he can have someone that he considers greatly attractive on his arm, so he can make other guys jealous (obviously), and to boost his ego, which it seems is already quite engorged.

I don't know what to tell you other than this; if you want a serious, monogamous, mutually respective relationship, than he's definitely NOT the guy you want to put your time, effort and trust into.

• Your so lucky. A month ago I sent a picture of my t*ts to this kid so he would leave me alone because he had been bothering me for a week and my boyfriend wouldn't do anything. after I did it I cried to the kid to delete it and never talk about it again. he didn't send it to anybody but ended up telling my friends about it. word got out to my boyfriend and he broke up with me. I'm so f***ing ashamed you have no idea. I wish my boyfriend was like that sooo badly. this break up really hurts, he still loves me and I want him back more then anything.

• My ex was like that in a kinky-ish, but not too bad way. Just because he said it was "ok" doesn't mean he's into it though...

More from Girls
6