My boyfriend let his friends rape and beat me?

one day I got home from work and my boyfriend was already inside I thought that was odd but blew it over later that night he called his friends and... Show More

WHAT You SOB THAT DID REALLY HAPPEN LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO

Most Helpful Guy

• "he said he would kill me if I left him or told anyone I'm so afarid should I stay with?"

Walk into the police station, have his/other rapers' name & details reported, and recorded. The police will round them up for investigation. Make sure they are blown.

If you ever lose a hair, guess who the police would be going after? If you know someone is a thief, and scream at the top of your lungs, "Thief!" What kind of thief would even think of stealing from someone like that, let alone doing it?

If you succumb to his/their so-called death-treat, you will become a sex-slave for these guys as long as they want.

This is from another user, posted only a couple of days ago. See if she inspires you on what to do? link

• Also, you and the police have a VERY good chance of getting them all convicted. Reason: There are 7 guys involved. The police only have to break one of them, just one, to confess, the other 6 are done. The police know how to break these guys. I am sure an experienced cop knows what his chance is. Trust your gut feelings (They're spot on, you already felt something wrong when you went home, see? Next time make SURE you listen to those life saving gut feelings), remind him if you feel he needs it.