First Bisexual experience?

Girls and guys, what was your first bisexual experience like and what did you do? I am very bi curious (nervous to try) and am wondering what finally... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First gay experience I had...wasn't exactly of my choice, had a friend stay the night, we were in the living room and...well basically I woke up to find his junk blocking my airway. I can safely say that I did not enjoy and it did two things for me that night. One..it proved I was straight and not even close to being bi-curious any more and two, made me very afraid to sleep with him around lol.

Were still friends to a point but we kinda just don't talk about the incident, wasn't to much a shock though when he came out of the closet about a month or so later.

• Wow, sorry that happened to you. I am looking to avoid something like that.

• My limited experience like that was something similar only it happened at work after hours with a bozo that I worked with..the A.H. walked up behind me with his fly open and acted like he was going to stick out his ##$%. This was a "married" man with a child..Never did know what to make of that except to say that I don't think is / was "Straight" I would never dream of doing something that stupid.