First Bisexual experience?

Girls and guys, what was your first bisexual experience like and what did you do? I am very bi curious (nervous to try) and am wondering what finally drove you to try your first same sex experience, what things did you do, and how was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• First gay experience I had...wasn't exactly of my choice, had a friend stay the night, we were in the living room and...well basically I woke up to find his junk blocking my airway. I can safely say that I did not enjoy and it did two things for me that night. proved I was straight and not even close to being bi-curious any more and two, made me very afraid to sleep with him around lol.

Were still friends to a point but we kinda just don't talk about the incident, wasn't to much a shock though when he came out of the closet about a month or so later.

• Wow, sorry that happened to you. I am looking to avoid something like that.

• My limited experience like that was something similar only it happened at work after hours with a bozo that I worked with..the A.H. walked up behind me with his fly open and acted like he was going to stick out his ##$%. This was a "married" man with a child..Never did know what to make of that except to say that I don't think is / was "Straight" I would never dream of doing something that stupid.