How to tell how big a girl's breast are?

It's hard to tell how big a girl's breasts actually are because of what kind of shirt/bra she's wearing so one day the girl might look almost flat and the next she looks like she has large breasts. Is there some easy way to figure out how big her breasts actually are (without asking her or seeing her naked).

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of the reasons that plastic surgeons are raking in the money. Women become insecure about their bodies because a few men ask these kinds of questions and feel they need to do something about it.

Try on that all breasts are beautiful regardless of their size. I personally haven't found a female breast that I didn't like. Regardless, I would rather respect the woman for who she is and just be honored that she would let me love and nurture her breasts as they are.

If we as men are to take the stand that breast size isn't an issue then maybe some men would be able to stop worrying about penis size. I would venture to guess that the guys who worry about their penis size are probably the same ones that worry about a woman's breast size.