Girls do you like the way a man's penis feels or looks or tastes?

Girls do you like the way a man's penis feels or looks or tastes? Tell me what you like and why

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I enjoy how it feels and especially when my boyfriend gets into the mood. I agree with the girl that said when it's soft and how it gets hard; that's just a good feeling I guess because you know your man is excited. Well to each his own but my bf's doesn't have a bad odor or anything (it use to though) so I don't mind it actually. However when I have to swallow the semen...its hard to swallow. I have to concentrate. I don't know about other girls though but for me; it's hard. And it isn't my favorite. But my boyfriend loves it so I do it for him. His reaction is why I do all this stuff; just seeing his expression turns me on. And how he reacts to it later; he will tell me I can't believe you did that; you didn't need to do that.

What Girls Said 3

• I just love the way he sounds and moves and everything when I'm turning him on. It's SO hot.

• I agree with wicked the semen parts hard for me it's like me trying to swallow gum. But you can't explain the way it tastes it's kinda just taste like skin but it's different and exciting because your exciting someone else. But I would say I like the way it feels I don't know why.

• i just like the way it feels in my hands and in my mouth. I love playing with it when its soft and when it gets hard...wow. it just...idk. as for taste, I mean idrk.

• Agreed.. bt I also like it when it is in d pussy

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!