• Ask
  • myTake

How would you describe the perfect vagina?

This is for the guys... what is your idea of an attractive vagina, if you could choose? Shaved, unshaven, big/small lips, big/small clit, etc... Any specific preferences?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 8

• Natural pubic hair, or trimmed if she feels she has an excess amount. Firm outer lips that are firm enough to be 'closed' or just a small 'line' separating them, inner lips small except when I am licking her clitoris, and then I want to see them full, and pushing out through the outer lips. I like to see the clitoris when it is pushing out under the hood...but than that again is when she is hot and everything is being pumped full of blood and lubricants

• shaven, small, tight, large lips are great! Actually I love them all, but do not like to look at the unshaven ones.

• Shaved and ready to go really. :p

• i like all but hairy bushesthere not so pleasant for oral...

• 14d

One that the girl is comfortable with. But I guess small patch of hair small lips big clit. overall very petite but that is just my opinion.

• Little hair, inner labia.(easy to find clitoris? XD)

• The one that is right in front of me? ;)

• Lol and who's is that?

• I guess I really don't think of it as attractive apart from the fact that we are about to have sex, so the details don't really matter to me.

• completely bare, small inner labia & clit but plump outer lips :D

• Who down rated me? seriously lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!