How would you describe the perfect vagina?

This is for the guys... what is your idea of an attractive vagina, if you could choose? Shaved, unshaven, big/small lips, big/small clit, etc... Any specific preferences?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• i like all but hairy bushesthere not so pleasant for oral...

• shaven, small, tight, large lips are great! Actually I love them all, but do not like to look at the unshaven ones.

• The one that is right in front of me? ;)

• I guess I really don't think of it as attractive apart from the fact that we are about to have sex, so the details don't really matter to me.

• Lol and who's is that?

• Natural pubic hair, or trimmed if she feels she has an excess amount. Firm outer lips that are firm enough to be 'closed' or just a small 'line' separating them, inner lips small except when I am licking her clitoris, and then I want to see them full, and pushing out through the outer lips. I like to see the clitoris when it is pushing out under the hood...but than that again is when she is hot and everything is being pumped full of blood and lubricants

• Little hair, inner labia.(easy to find clitoris? XD)

• Shaved and ready to go really. :p

• completely bare, small inner labia & clit but plump outer lips :D

• Who down rated me? seriously lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!