• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy makes eye contact during sex?

I have been hanging out with this guy for 2 1/2 months. We are not in a relationship. It's just been a booty call or friends with benefits. It's... Show More

We went to high school together so I know him pretty good. He was the one that found me and contacted me first after all these years. He was an ass back then and still is just not as bad. He has a sweet side but don't show it. Guys help me out.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Is this question really about eye contact or are you asking us for our help to find a reason to leave this jerk? He gives you a little more attention than average one day, then back to the old, self-gratifying guy he is the next day. You sound like a real sweet-heart and I almost feel like you want more from this relationship than just sex. Why don't you give this guy a piece of your mind and tell him he better start treating you better or you are going to leave him.Just out of curiosity, how old is this guy? He sounds kind of immature. I hope things work out for you and you find yourself in a more loving relationship whether with or without this guy.

• I said we was not in a relationship. Just friends with benefits. Just to help you out a little more we did go to high school together so I know him. He wasn't a stranger or just some random guy. I don't just have sex with anybody. Yes you are right about one thing I would eventually like for it to turn into more but I'm cool with just being friends with benefits. I have seen his sweet side. I have told him off more than once. I tell it like it is. I don't hold back. He is my age.