How much better does a big penis feel inside of your vagina?

Yes, and what about dimensions as well. Width and length. Oh also how much of a turn on is it visually and just to think about it. Does it make the guy seem stronger and more masculine. Does it make for WAY better sex and please say all the reasons why.

Is it one of those things where you just HAVE to think about because it's such s big shiny red button?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not any better at all. Visually, I will admit that I am more turned on by a bigger penis. I find bigger ones more fun mentally to perform oral sex with. I do not personally equate a bigger penis with strength or masculinity. As far as "straight" intercourse or sex in general, I do not at all find a bigger penis more satisfying or appealing. I find a guy's knowledge, enthusiasm and sexual skills to be satisfying and appealing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've talked about this with my female friends a lot. Most of them say average penises feel better than tiny and huge penises. Tiny ones are barely felt and huge ones hurt them. They say in general they prefer them thick though but they always say it's more about how the guy moves and the chemistry they have together.