• Ask
  • myTake

How much better does a big penis feel inside of your vagina?

Yes, and what about dimensions as well. Width and length. Oh also how much of a turn on is it visually and just to think about it. Does it make the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not any better at all. Visually, I will admit that I am more turned on by a bigger penis. I find bigger ones more fun mentally to perform oral sex with. I do not personally equate a bigger penis with strength or masculinity. As far as "straight" intercourse or sex in general, I do not at all find a bigger penis more satisfying or appealing. I find a guy's knowledge, enthusiasm and sexual skills to be satisfying and appealing.

What Girls Said 4

• It feels worse. Because its hurts. And vaginas are like 4 inches, 6 max. So... "big" is a turn-off.I'm not saying small is good... but average is best.

• well its not necessarily the size for me its more of the way he can work it, what's a big **** if he doesn't know what to do with it.

• I would choose big over small. Even if the man does not know what to do with it bigger is better. I know what to do with it and most of the time that is all that matters.

• Honesty comes at a price on this site.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, you are right. If you don't want to hear the truth don't ask the question.

• People shouldn't downie you for your opinion. Uppie. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm interested because I am very small. I can't imagine that a small penis (4.5 inches or less) feels the same as a large penis (7 inches or more). I am also not sure how many girls will have experienced very big and very small. Statistically if I was in a sample of 1000 men , 992 would be larger than me. I am less than 4 inches erect. Similarly guys with 9 inchers are pretty uncommon, despite all the claims made on forums etc. So it would seem to me that when girls are talking about big and small most will be talking about not so big and not so small, which is interesting in its self. As it suggests that even smallish variations in size can have a telling effect.
    I can only observe the effect my penis has on my partner ( yes I have had a few!) . I realised I have to be pragmatic, as simply sliding in and out won't achieve much for either of us. I should say that even a relatively small vagina will be less than filled by me.
    So the question is does the feeling of fullness that women describe , just feel full , or do more ample guys hit more than one spot at a time. How does that affect the quality of the experience? This is a really interesting but lamentably badly researched question.
    Too many responses to the question does size matter sound like girls repeating what they have heard or read someone else say. Perhaps its not something that they spend too much time worrying about.
    To me big dicks just look so impressive and little ones don, t look like they have any purpose. My current (and long term) partner said "Oh my god there's nothing to it" the first time she saw mine. I have also been told that my flaccid member looks like a little flap of wrinkled skin. I cannot imagine that any woman who finds me attractive is turned on by the sight of my penis.
    So I get the sexually stimulating site of a large erect penis.
    How does the difference in dimensions translate into sexual performance?

• Human females love big cocks. It's no coincidence that we have schlongs that are disproportionately large in relation to the rest of our bodies when compared to other species.

• Bringing a bit of evolution in. ;)

• they almost universally get a thrill out of looking at a big one.Whether they like the sex better depends on the girl.

• Hell yeah they get a thrillfirst time my Girlfriend saw mine she said "Ahh! Look how big it is!!!!"Uhh, on topic - I aggree with you.

• I've gotten, "holy crap!" and, "God you're huge!!" lol