How to be Good In Bed? How To Be A Good Sex Partner?

This has probably been asked a zillion times,but I'm gonna ask.

How can a GIRL/WOMAN be Good in bed?

And how can a GIRL/WOMAN be a good sex partner?

And is it completely up to the woman to try to spice up the sex life?And come up with ideas,cause I always see women asking questions about spicing up the sex life and like it's all for the guys gain

Most Helpful Girl

• -Communication.Communicate with your partner about your likes/dislikes,desires,fantasies and pleasure.Ask you partner about their likes/dislikes,desires and fantasies.And do so without judgment.

-Experiment.Experimentation can keep sex from feeling routine and "stale" and can keep your sex life hot and steam.Experiment with new positions,role playing,oral sex(Although not all that taboo),Anal Sex,Handcuffs,use of food,watching porn together,making homemade sex videos(then destroy or do whatever after wards).

-Comfortable With Yours and His Sexuality.You have to be comfortable with his and your anatomy and with both of y'alls sexuality.Everyone likes different things and has different likes and dislikes,so remember,even if you do not enjoy something,you shouldn't judge their sexuality(unless of course it's illegal)

-Masturbation.If you know what pleases you,then it will make it so much easier for your partner to please you,as you could either masturbate in front of them or just show them what you like.

-Open Minded.Don't be so quick to shut down new ideas,you could feel stupid while doing something new,but he won't think you are

-Confidence.Be confident in yourself,and if you aren't sure about something,just ask questions.

This is all I could think of so far

And not it is not all up to the female,it takes two in order to have a healthy sex life

Asker upvoted
    • Although I'm a virgin,so I could be saying a bunch of worthless crap