How to be Good In Bed? How To Be A Good Sex Partner?

This has probably been asked a zillion times,but I'm gonna ask.How can a GIRL/WOMAN be Good in bed?And how can a GIRL/WOMAN be a good sex partner?

And is it completely up to the woman to try to spice up the sex life?And come up with ideas,cause I always see women asking questions about spicing up the sex life and like it's all for the guys gain

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• -Communication.Communicate with your partner about your likes/dislikes,desires,fantasies and pleasure.Ask you partner about their likes/dislikes,desires and fantasies.And do so without judgment.-Experiment.Experimentation can keep sex from feeling routine and "stale" and can keep your sex life hot and steam.Experiment with new positions,role playing,oral sex(Although not all that taboo),Anal Sex,Handcuffs,use of food,watching porn together,making homemade sex videos(then destroy or do whatever after wards).-Comfortable With Yours and His Sexuality.You have to be comfortable with his and your anatomy and with both of y'alls sexuality.Everyone likes different things and has different likes and dislikes,so remember,even if you do not enjoy something,you shouldn't judge their sexuality(unless of course it's illegal)-Masturbation.If you know what pleases you,then it will make it so much easier for your partner to please you,as you could either masturbate in front of them or just show them what you like.-Open Minded.Don't be so quick to shut down new ideas,you could feel stupid while doing something new,but he won't think you are-Confidence.Be confident in yourself,and if you aren't sure about something,just ask questions.This is all I could think of so farAnd not it is not all up to the female,it takes two in order to have a healthy sex life

• Although I'm a virgin,so I could be saying a bunch of worthless crap

What Guys Said 3

• Enthusiasm! Don't just lay there. Go after his bod.Ted

• I love a girl who is acting like she's stealing me away from another girl. You know...”boyfriend stealer”. Get in that mind frame and you will notice a difference in the way you act when you’re in the sack. Girls like that are super freaks in the bedroom. Take charge, flirty, seductive and down right sexy. Absolutely overwhelm a guy. Guys love that sh*t.However, there's gotta be variety in the bedroom and it has to come from both the guy and girl. The girl can't be a pornstar every night in the sack or she feels like a whore when the sex is done. And the guy can't do missionary every night because he's not a machine. There has to be sparks and it has to be jump started by both partners at different times. THERE HAS TA BE PASSION! I mean...sex is not a job. Its fun and arousing and enjoyable and if it feels like work, then somethin or someone has to change.

• Nothing is one sided, it's both of your responsibilities to spice up your sex life, but don;'t trade sex for love. Be dominant once in awhile, jump him and do things he wouldn't expect. Cheer's mate.

• What does don't trade sex for love?Love is more important to me than sex

• Right, men in general have the idea [father as a prime example] thinks sex is love. Sorry for the confusion mate.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not up to the woman . . . . the guy has a big part too ! (:call him hot names , make hot noises , spices everything up ! !(:good luck gurliee ! (: