How can I make him come back for more?

Alright! This is embarrassing for me but I should be proud of my talents. Anywho, I love to have sex( I mean c'mon who doesn't) and I love to try new things as well. I am told that I am excellent at oral sex, (not to get too personal but I am told that I am "tight" too)but I feel that I can do more when it comes to intercourse. I like to make the guy happy and come back for more. When I have sex I am usually on the bottom or have it from the back. (hell no forget the anal, I ain't down for that) I think that maybe I should be a little more creative with my sex. I am kinda seeing a guy who is freaky and I want to be a great sex partner not only in oral but in intercourse as well. My question to you GUYS is what should I do or what can I do to make the sex great? Any ideas in positions? My question to you GIRLS is what have you done that guys glorify in you? Any tips or creativity?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Many possibilities exist. Try being on top, men just LOVE that. Receiving oral can give you the best orgams second only to squirting if you have a man that knows a few things about "muffin-diving"(^_*). Doggie style is good too. You could try anal but that takes a lot of preparation in comparison to vaginal sex. Try going for longer periods of time, why stop with just one orgasm? Don't know how you feel about multiple partners at once but this could be an awesome experience. Finally, ther are some toys to try. If you really are looking for something more pleasurable, try more romance. For example: Try a candlelight dinner at home listening to exotic cultural music with the lights turned down low. Afterwards, a full body massage with a skilled man(or recently learned) really gets your toes curled! The sky is the limit on this stuff. I applaud your sexual security, with more women were like this. Too bad you are too young for me. Oh well. Do not be embarrassed, be confident and happy.

• I am not that young. Lol. Thank you, you are more than appreciated! How are you? candass

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!