• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys ever get a boner, during school?

I've been wondering because I see a lot of guys scratch their penis'. It bothers me cause I wonder 'Why do they scratch their balls? How is it itchy?' Please don't think I'm weird, I just had a thought.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good question, Mschen! This is very central to all guys in high school. Yes, we DO get boners in school and, more often than not, it is very embarrassing! We more often than not would like nothing more than for our boners to go away, but in the mean time, we seek discreet methods of adjustment. However, that said, we also DO get itchy, which is also annoying and also requires discreet methods of scratching. Sometimes, though, and this is bottom of the list, we really just like grabbin' our junk.

What Guys Said 14

• Men and boys can get a boner at any time of the day.

• I used to get boners in high school and yes, sometimes it itches and must scratch it. It might be from the tight underwear.

• It happens. Its a part of nature, we just can't help it. Same with getting itchy, it doesn't mean we have lice or anything so don't freak out if your boyfriend starts doing it. Its like an itch on your arm, it just starts up without our permission.

• I think I had a boner for about 2 out of my 4 years in high school. It was awesome.

• Yes we get boners, sometimes its just out of the blue, sometimes we think about sex.. the worst part is when its noticable, and we think it isnt. it happened to me one time, I stood up, and the hottest girl in class is right next to me and she looked at me, and she kinda gave me a dirty look and looked away,..

• They scratch because it DOES itch or its Uncomfortable, we always need to MOVE it, and it feels better so then we leave it alone.Other than that, we get boners all the time at school and just try to hide it, its embarrassing for us.

• I get boners a lot in school.I have a picture of oprah winfrey in bikini to make it small again, if its getting annoying.

• can't think of a time when I didn't have wood

• all the time in school, its can be completely random. but we scratch our balls just because they itch

• They can be daydreaming about having sex with a cute girl in his class who knows?Good Luck,- Harvey D

• If something itches, you just scratch it.

• i have this problem. its called chaffing (sp?) you seat down there and if its not taken care of properly it can become dry, and itchy, itll eventually become red from scratching too much. something you really gotta take care of

• yeah, they itch. No we aren't masturbating. They just itch.It would take a real sicko to start playing with himself in class.

What Girls Said 2

• When do guys get boners? Like why (at school) and cud you tell me your experience when you got a boner At school?

• I get one almost ever other hour of the school day.