Do guys ever get a boner, during school?

I've been wondering because I see a lot of guys scratch their penis'. It bothers me cause I wonder 'Why do they scratch their balls? How is it itchy?' Please don't think I'm weird, I just had a thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question, Mschen! This is very central to all guys in high school. Yes, we DO get boners in school and, more often than not, it is very embarrassing! We more often than not would like nothing more than for our boners to go away, but in the mean time, we seek discreet methods of adjustment. However, that said, we also DO get itchy, which is also annoying and also requires discreet methods of scratching. Sometimes, though, and this is bottom of the list, we really just like grabbin' our junk.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 14

• They can be daydreaming about having sex with a cute girl in his class who knows?

Good Luck,

- Harvey D

• Men and boys can get a boner at any time of the day.

• It happens. Its a part of nature, we just can't help it. Same with getting itchy, it doesn't mean we have lice or anything so don't freak out if your boyfriend starts doing it. Its like an itch on your arm, it just starts up without our permission.

• I used to get boners in high school and yes, sometimes it itches and must scratch it. It might be from the tight underwear.

• I think I had a boner for about 2 out of my 4 years in high school. It was awesome.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 2

• When do guys get boners? Like why (at school) and cud you tell me your experience when you got a boner At school?

• I get one almost ever other hour of the school day.