Does Having Sex Make Your Hips/Butt Bigger and Wider?

I'm 16 and was having a debate with my 17 year old friend.I am a virgin,she is not.She said,that having sex makes your hips bigger and wider and makes your butt bigger(with no pregnancy).I told her that is a myth,and she told me because she's been having sex for two years with her boyfriend and that when she started,her hips and butt began getting bigger.She kept arguing with me saying she was right and I was wrong.I say sex has no effect on your hips/butt,but she says it does.Who is right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex does not make your hips/ butt bigger and wider. You're friend's hips/butt may have gotten bigger since she probably started having sex before those things were done growing (assuming she's the same age as you).

• Report

Oh..I didn't notice you said she was 17 haha. Then yeah, her hips and butt were most likely not done growing two years ago when she was 15.