Cum in condom while inside the girl?

is a guy able to come with a condom on while inside the girl? or is that just too risky because it would spill out of the condom easily and into the girls vagina?

obviously they're using condoms to prevent pregnancy and std's. so would doing the above be too risky? so would the guy always have to pull out before he cums?

lets keep the smart ass answers away please. I've never had sex so I really don't know. but I'm planning to soon and I always hear guys say how good it feels for them to come inside their girl so... or is that just able to be done when you're already in that completely monogamous relationship and are having sex without condoms?

jw.

Most Helpful Guy

• At first I was wondering if you were for serious, but then I saw you were a virgin. The condom goes all the way to the base of the cack, so the guy would need to jizz like 1.5 cups of semen in order for it to fill the condom up and spill out...that's not gonna happen.

• Report

Thanks for a clear answer:)

• Report

I just laughed so hard at your answer that my drink almost came out my nose. nicely put :-)