Large nipples vs. Small nipples?

I was told by my fiance last night that I have the largest nipples of anyone he has ever been with. He said that before me he was always curious how he would like someone with larger nipples. What is your guy's opinions on the size of womens nipples? Just curious. I also have something that is a flaw I guess in my genetics that I found out about after I got pregnant because it darkened but I guess I have a small barely noticeable 3rd nipple under my left breast. Growing up, I always thought it was a chicken pock scar from when I was a child. What do you think about that? is that gross? or just unique? I just want some opinions on the matter and see what other people think. (no one other than my fiance knew about my 3rd nipple even though its in plain sight they just thought it was a scar...he didn't know before I told him lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• Larger nipples are a turn-on for me, but I have no true "preference" to one or the other. Seeing larger nipples become aroused is much more satisfying.

I also have a "third nipple" a birth mark, I wouldn't be ashamed of it, its not altogether uncommon, despite the cause.

• Report

OK. Thank you for your input! My whole family makes fun of me for the third nipple lol. I find it kind of humorous and to this day probably wouldn't know what it was if it hadn't changed after I was pregnant. I always was under the impression that most men find large breasts with smaller nipples attractive but mine are large with large nipples.

• Report

Your third nipple changed after pregnancy? what happened to it? cause I have two extra nipples....

• Report

It got a little bigger and the area around it darkened (along with my normal nipples). It did get smaller again (not as small as it was before I was pregnant) and it is still darker than it was before I was pregnant. =) it didn't change that much but it changed enough for me to ask the doctor what it was.