Large nipples vs. Small nipples?

I was told by my fiance last night that I have the largest nipples of anyone he has ever been with. He said that before me he was always curious how... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Larger nipples are a turn-on for me, but I have no true "preference" to one or the other. Seeing larger nipples become aroused is much more satisfying.

I also have a "third nipple" a birth mark, I wouldn't be ashamed of it, its not altogether uncommon, despite the cause.

• OK. Thank you for your input! My whole family makes fun of me for the third nipple lol. I find it kind of humorous and to this day probably wouldn't know what it was if it hadn't changed after I was pregnant. I always was under the impression that most men find large breasts with smaller nipples attractive but mine are large with large nipples.

• Your third nipple changed after pregnancy? what happened to it? cause I have two extra nipples....

• It got a little bigger and the area around it darkened (along with my normal nipples). It did get smaller again (not as small as it was before I was pregnant) and it is still darker than it was before I was pregnant. =) it didn't change that much but it changed enough for me to ask the doctor what it was.