• Ask
  • myTake

How would you feel if your man kisses your ass during/after sex?

Lets say after sex (or during, whatever) he starts kissing your neck then he moves slowly to your shoulder then to the back of your neck. Then he slowly kisses you down your spine until he reaches your lower back. Then quickly he pops a kiss on your butt cheek (and I mean cheek only) then moves to kissing you on your lower back again. How would you like that?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Am I dunno it would all depend I probably would enjoy him kissing down my spine but ass id probably think haha em ok but I honestly don't think it would bother me in the least if he did

What Girls Said 5

• If its cheek only why not, I would find it kinda funny and cute in a way. But more than that I probably wouldn't like it

• Lol! I would love it! My guy can kiss, lick, nibble, suck on my booty anytime he wants!

• Oh well that would be something differentI don't think many other guys would do that though I would giggle not because I find it funny just because I wouldfind it a cute little trait in my man like something special he does xD

• I would love it and wish guys would do it. Only a few . don't know why. y'all talk about liking nice butts but don't want to kiss it? like its more of a visual pleasure for y'all but some actually like to kiss it and do a lot more in that area. not nasty unless the girl hasn't just got out the shower. i've had it done a few times and it was nice.

• I don't know. LolI'd giggle. It'd be awkward.

What Guys Said 5

• As a girl I think you should like that! If he's willing to kiss your butt he must be into you in a big way and that's good. I don't know about the kissing your butt during sex but before or after should be sexy for you and him. I certainly have kissed my girlfriend's butt before. And I mean cheeks. In some ways that can even be fun and a big turn on for him.

• I feel sick, why would I be in a place like this?

• 34d

I actualy love to kiss my ladies ass cheaks and all the rest of her body as i know it makes her feel good. i find it makes her feel wanted and loved un like just diveing in and having full on sex i love worshiping her body because i love the woman inside it.

• I love to kiss the ass.

• Well, in my situation its a girl, but it'd be just fine wt me.