Why do women have sex in order to "trap" a man?

I have seen this happen over the years way too many times, nearly became a victim to it. I feel this is really raunchy and downright wrong for women... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me type real sl-o-o-w so you get this.

babies don't come from storks they come from SEX

A sperm meets and egg and a baby is created.

You learn that sh_t in High School

Unless a girl rapes you, ties you down and pulls t your stuff out she didn't trap you--you made a decision. if she happens to not be a nice person then yes she is a skank but that doesn't erase the fact that you didn't have to sleep with her in the first place.

Stop trying to blame other peope for your decision to have unprotected, condomless sex--be a man for chrissakes.

If you don't want kids--USE A CONDOM--that is YOUR responsibility too. Stop putting all the blame on the girl--no one told you to stick your d_ck in her. You made a CHOICE.

grown men understand that their choices can have consequences they don't try to blame other people fro their mistakes.

if you don't want kids and you don't want to use a condom--DON"T HAVE SEX.

If you have sex WITHOUT WRAPPING YOUR PENIS then you are as much to blame as her if she gets knocks up--don't put ALL the responsibility on the girl.

what do you want--AIDS? Herpes? USE A CONDOM.

My dad died of AIDS so I know what I am talking about.

if you USE A CONDOM guess what?

no babies and evil girls can't trick you and you won't have any one to blame for all the mistakes in your life--Ooo what a concept...

Is using a CONDOM that so fricking hard Einstein?