Why do women have sex in order to "trap" a man?

I have seen this happen over the years way too many times, nearly became a victim to it. I feel this is really raunchy and downright wrong for women to do this to men. No reason for it actually and want to know why? It makes women look bad. Really bad.

For those of you who are uninformed: an explanation. "Trapping" is to purposely get pregnant with a specific guy either thru marriage or the old One-Night-Stand for the purpose of having his child. Then leave him for child support or other agendas. This sucks dead horses butts folks. It ruins three peoples lives(man, woman, child), it gets families involved in the wrong way; it makes the man look like a loser to the general public despite the fact that the woman is bad; finally it gets the courts involved into another bad custody battle.

Fact is, if I was a kid who's mother entrapped the father like this, I would run away and have my name changed. Whatever respect I could ever have for a mother like that would be poo-poo and be ashamed. It's bad enough when women have 4+ kids from 3+ fathers. What 'morals' could she teach me that would ring true? None.

If a woman really wants a man to commit to them, trapping is really not necessary. This is not a act that is exclusive with foreign women, the home girls do it more. My sister used to warn me of her friends who would do this, I hated this aspect as finding dates was and still is tough enough as it is.

Oh DO respond please. This is one question we don't see everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me type real sl-o-o-w so you get this.

babies don't come from storks they come from SEX

A sperm meets and egg and a baby is created.

You learn that sh_t in High School

Unless a girl rapes you, ties you down and pulls t your stuff out she didn't trap you--you made a decision. if she happens to not be a nice person then yes she is a skank but that doesn't erase the fact that you didn't have to sleep with her in the first place.

Stop trying to blame other peope for your decision to have unprotected, condomless sex--be a man for chrissakes.

If you don't want kids--USE A CONDOM--that is YOUR responsibility too. Stop putting all the blame on the girl--no one told you to stick your d_ck in her. You made a CHOICE.

grown men understand that their choices can have consequences they don't try to blame other people fro their mistakes.

if you don't want kids and you don't want to use a condom--DON"T HAVE SEX.

If you have sex WITHOUT WRAPPING YOUR PENIS then you are as much to blame as her if she gets knocks up--don't put ALL the responsibility on the girl.

what do you want--AIDS? Herpes? USE A CONDOM.

My dad died of AIDS so I know what I am talking about.

if you USE A CONDOM guess what?

no babies and evil girls can't trick you and you won't have any one to blame for all the mistakes in your life--Ooo what a concept...

Is using a CONDOM that so fricking hard Einstein?