Why do women have sex in order to "trap" a man?

I have seen this happen over the years way too many times, nearly became a victim to it. I feel this is really raunchy and downright wrong for women to do this to men. No reason for it actually and want to know why? It makes women look bad. Really bad.

For those of you who are uninformed: an explanation. "Trapping" is to purposely get pregnant with a specific guy either thru marriage or the old One-Night-Stand for the purpose of having his child. Then leave him for child support or other agendas. This sucks dead horses butts folks. It ruins three peoples lives(man, woman, child), it gets families involved in the wrong way; it makes the man look like a loser to the general public despite the fact that the woman is bad; finally it gets the courts involved into another bad custody battle.

Fact is, if I was a kid who's mother entrapped the father like this, I would run away and have my name changed. Whatever respect I could ever have for a mother like that would be poo-poo and be ashamed. It's bad enough when women have 4+ kids from 3+ fathers. What 'morals' could she teach me that would ring true? None.

If a woman really wants a man to commit to them, trapping is really not necessary. This is not a act that is exclusive with foreign women, the home girls do it more. My sister used to warn me of her friends who would do this, I hated this aspect as finding dates was and still is tough enough as it is.

Oh DO respond please. This is one question we don't see everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me type real sl-o-o-w so you get this.

babies don't come from storks they come from SEX

A sperm meets and egg and a baby is created.

You learn that sh_t in High School

Unless a girl rapes you, ties you down and pulls t your stuff out she didn't trap you--you made a decision. if she happens to not be a nice person then yes she is a skank but that doesn't erase the fact that you didn't have to sleep with her in the first place.

Stop trying to blame other peope for your decision to have unprotected, condomless sex--be a man for chrissakes.

If you don't want kids--USE A CONDOM--that is YOUR responsibility too. Stop putting all the blame on the girl--no one told you to stick your d_ck in her. You made a CHOICE.

grown men understand that their choices can have consequences they don't try to blame other people fro their mistakes.

if you don't want kids and you don't want to use a condom--DON"T HAVE SEX.

If you have sex WITHOUT WRAPPING YOUR PENIS then you are as much to blame as her if she gets knocks up--don't put ALL the responsibility on the girl.

what do you want--AIDS? Herpes? USE A CONDOM.

My dad died of AIDS so I know what I am talking about.

if you USE A CONDOM guess what?

no babies and evil girls can't trick you and you won't have any one to blame for all the mistakes in your life--Ooo what a concept...

Is using a CONDOM that so fricking hard Einstein?

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 9

• Thank god I don't know anyone who would do something like that. It definitely makes the rest of us look bad. Frankly, I can't wrap my head around it either. They've obviously got some serious problems that you don't want to get caught up in.

One more reason to wrap it up, every time.

• I don't know anyone who has done this or has had this done to them.

Though apparently it happens. It seems a really uneducated/lacking common sense thing to do. Also very immature. However, it takes two people to make a baby, so I think a guy is partially responsible if he falls into this trap. If he's having unprotected sex he has a responsibility to be positive that some othe contraceptive is in use. If he isn't certain, he really should be using condoms.

• Yeah, you are right. Some woman do do this! BUT there are definitely more guys out there that just have sex with people for the hell of it and leave. I don't know very many girls that do that, yeah some. But not very many! Maybe they got tired of being used by the guys. Ever think of that?

• And dear--here is another novel idea--if you are so afraid of being "trapped" do like a lot of men are doing--don't have sex till you are married.

• So even though the woman lied to the man, faked her "love" for him and left him after he wanted to commit to her and the child, it's still his fault? oh boy

• My point is to not get in the predicament use a condom--case closed. If you use a condom then you won't have anybody get pregnant or trick you--what did she do--tie you to the bed and rape you? Tie to to the wall and force you to F-- her? You made a decision to lie down and have sex--take responsibility for your own actions. You also DON"T HAVE TO HAVE SEX AT All....again--case closed.

In other words---if you don't want to be trapped don't have sex--if you have sex, use a condom.

• You make it seem as if all women who get pregnant did it to trap a guy--sometimes pregnancy just happens due to having sex--didn't you take sex ed in class?

There are those girls who feel that the guy will love her and be with her if she gets knocked up which is stupid because if he isn't into her, her getting pregnant will only make him run.

On average I woudl say that in MOST cases the pregnancy simply happened because both the man and the woman were not using protection. You are a grown man--don't want to have kids or rely on the girls IUD--use a rubber.

I am sorry, not be cold, but if in this day and age, with all the resources available to a man and a woman, the whole "I don't know how we got pregnant thing -- " will not wash.

If a man sticks his stuff into a hole without a wrapper on it how stupid is he--especially if he didn't want to get "trapped..." he can also get STD's, so pregnancy is one of many worries,

And don't believe the I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL Thing--at worst she could stop taking it and not tell you and believe it or not--the pill is on 99 percent effective meaning 1 percent of the time a woman can get knocked up while on the pill...

The best way to stop men getting trapped--wear a rubber. It is 97 percent effective and if the girl gets pregnant you know she wasn't trying to trap you and it was truly an accident.

In other words, take responsibility for your reproductive decisions and choices and use a rubber that way you can't get all "trapped" by evil women...

other than that I have no sympathy for yah man--sorry.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 1

• I have a friend named Tina Winkler, she is ugly as sin and was being used by a man, or shall I say womanizer. She purposely got pregnant and the dude was so embarrased he quit talking to her. Now she got an ugly little girl who looks just like her. Serves her right, that baby will grow up and know her momma was desperate for a baby. On the down side, men if you are using an ugly duckling for some sex, use a condom, then you don' t gotta worry about anyone finding out you was doing the ugly with Miss Ugly herself. Men are dogs and will use you for sex...Get a clue peeps!