How can you tell if a guy has a big penis?

not that I'm just talking to a guy because of that and being picky..its just out of curiosity..my friend and I were having a conversation and we came up with the theory that the bigger the guy..like weight wise..the bigger the package...and the smaller the guy the smaller the package..but let me know if we are wrong..and id like more information than the old "big feet big package" stuff.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Like most of the people here said, there aren't any good indicators. Height, weight, race, and hand/foot size have never been reliably shown to correlate with penis size.Here's one study: link Among other things, "shrinkage" is real. Flaccid size does not predict erect size, so even catching a glimpse in the shower might not tell you anything!

What Guys Said 11

• In all of your theories, ladies, you're leaving out the other dimension---girth. He could have and an average length and yet have a wider than usual girth. There's no way for you to know until you get him to erect.

• Mine is EXACTLY the length from the wrist of my hand to the tip of my middle finger fully extended.

• No real indicators that I am aware of. I'm an athlete and one of the unusual 'perks' that benefits you is a lot of locker room time with a bunch of penises. By same token consider the shrinkage factor as mentioned..won't know till he has a hard on.

• Regardless of what a guy looks like with clothes on, you cannot tell what his package is like. There are some big guys with tiny d***s and vice versa. The only way to really find out is to get their pants off and get them hard.

Big fingers = big penises.

• The only way to tell is to have a look.

• theirs myths and such, like the bigger the feet the bigger the d***. but theyre not all true. that's why theyre myths

• Take off the guys pants, that's the only way tbh.

• 24d

A mans penis is almost always the size of his thumb and pinky when they a spread apart. Move your pinky and thumb till they make a straight line. Thats is the penis size unless they have sps.

Dress sexy, dance, and walk up to the guy and swallow a banana without chewing and then tell him you want to measure his penis with your throat. Then, grab his shirt collar and stick your hand down his pants and grab it. Take a ruler and measure it. That's the only way. otherwise if you can only swallow a banana and not put your hands down his pants, yeah, if he is big, then you'll know it by the look in his eyes when he looks at you and says "oh yeah" swallow it baby. then he gets a really big smile on his face, like he knows you know. And he might be tall. It might also be subtle clues in his personality. They are very cautious. don't know, I don't have big dick, but i have been stalking other guys with it because i'm gay. I notice how they act. They act odd for some reason, like they don't really fit in with everyone else, "sticking out" in certain situations.

oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that swallowing a banana is dangerous, just use a beer bottle instead.

• I am sorry miss, but you are wrong.I myself stand at 5'6", weight 150lb in reasonable shape (I can run a mile without being winded), and my package measures in at 8" in length, and 1.5" across at the base.Perhaps you've never heard this phrase:"You know what they say about short guys...all that height has to go somewhere" :P

• OK, This is how it is. A penis is an body organ ,not a muscle. Like all organs of the human body most all are similar in size from one person to another. Even a very big person will still have similar size brain , hart, lungs, etc. However,sometimes people are born with enlarged organs. The same with the penis. Just like a heart or brain ,this does not change the size of their feet or hands or only happen in big people or people of any certain race . So Theirs only one way to know !

What Girls Said 5

• oops ... my post should have said "if the index is SHORTER" ... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

• No way to know ... All of those things you mention are myths. Supposedly, there might be some indiction by comparing his index finger to his ring finger (if the index is a lot longer) but even this is hard to tell by just looking. Sometimes this looks differently than it measures due to finger placement on the palms and such. I read that on a scientific site, but even then I guarantee its not completely accurate.

• I think this is yet another myth. My index is noticeably shorter than my ring but my penis length/girth are both about 50-60 percentile. But can you find the link? I'd like to read the study.

• Sure, I will post it if I find it. Google "digit ratio" and you'll see some of the studies done.

• I've actually sort of seen the opposite in my experience. Some of the biggest sized guys I've been with have had the smallest package and some of the smallest guys have had the biggest. There are tons of "indicators," by urban legend and mythical standards, but none of them are a sure fire way to tell.

• i think race has something to do w it

• In my experience, height doesn't matter. It makes sense that a tall guy would have a big d*ck, but that's not always the case. The whole big feet = big package thing may be true for some but it's not a definite. As a general rule though, black guys and middle easterners (arabic, turkish, etc.) are blessed with big ones.

• Does that include Israeli men?..haha..again..just curious

• Lol .. Probably, I mean I consider them middle eastern. When I see a guy I can usually tell by just looking at them if they're well endowed. Likea 6th sense I guess lol .. it's never failed me. So just try that .. as weird as it sounds lol