How can you tell if a guy has a big penis?

not that I'm just talking to a guy because of that and being picky..its just out of curiosity..my friend and I were having a conversation and we came up with the theory that the bigger the guy..like weight wise..the bigger the package...and the smaller the guy the smaller the package..but let me know if we are wrong..and id like more information than the old "big feet big package" stuff.

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most of the people here said, there aren't any good indicators. Height, weight, race, and hand/foot size have never been reliably shown to correlate with penis size.

Here's one study: link

Among other things, "shrinkage" is real. Flaccid size does not predict erect size, so even catching a glimpse in the shower might not tell you anything!

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, height doesn't matter. It makes sense that a tall guy would have a big d*ck, but that's not always the case. The whole big feet = big package thing may be true for some but it's not a definite. As a general rule though, black guys and middle easterners (arabic, turkish, etc.) are blessed with big ones.

• Does that include Israeli men?..haha..again..just curious

• Lol middle easterns have small penises no lie black and Mexicans are the ones blessed

• @Aldy_13 Your local Turkish man clocking in at almost 8 inches and almost 7 around.

What Guys Said 24

• No real indicators that I am aware of. I'm an athlete and one of the unusual 'perks' that benefits you is a lot of locker room time with a bunch of penises.

By same token consider the shrinkage factor as mentioned..won't know till he has a hard on.

• It is very simple really, you can't tell via physical attributes ie hands, feet, etc... Just watch the way the man carries himself in front of woman if he has 0 confidence and very timid he is more than likely small, if the man is alpha male like and over confident then he is compensating for something and he is even smaller. Men that are well endowed have a calm confidence about them we know we have it and we carry ourselves differently, rarely will a well endowed man ever speak of his penis size unless we are asked directly. Just like president Theodore Roosevelt said,"speak softly and carry a big stick." Although he wasn't talking about that big stick but it is a very true statement in respect to the current topic. Also if we are wearing slacks then you can pretty much always see the outline of it and it is obvious then. Hopefully this helped.

• In all of your theories, ladies, you're leaving out the other dimension---girth. He could have and an average length and yet have a wider than usual girth. There's no way for you to know until you get him to erect.

• Mine is EXACTLY the length from the wrist of my hand to the tip of my middle finger fully extended.

• I'm skinny, five foot six, quiet and have average feet and hands.
    My weiner is 7 and a half inches and thick.
    Men and women tell me it's really nice looking too.
    It had super thick veins and hangs 5 or 6 inches all the time. I don't wear underwear and it's clearly defined between my pant leg and thigh, especially the head. If I wear underwear it rubs too much and I come in my shorts so im not being a show off by not wearing underwear. its a matter of practicality but it does get noticed a lot. I've started wearing baggy pants now but ya just can't win. baggy pants let it swing and it gets excited from that and not so loose pants rub it too. women, be. glad you don't have a penis because they are way more sensitive than you may think and of it gets hard in public it's hard to hide.

Anyway, I'm just saying that I'm probably the opposite of what a guy is supppsed to look like that has a large penis and you just can't tell who has a big or small one just by looking at them in their clothes but go ahead and ask the man to show you. Most men would be happy too.

Ps. i don't think I walk any particular way like someone said men with a big one walk confidently, I just walk without doubt.

• It's almost impossible. Because if you watch Porn you'd realise some small guys are big and some white/ black are big. In other words there's no real relationships between variables

• Regardless of what a guy looks like with clothes on, you cannot tell what his package is like. There are some big guys with tiny d***s and vice versa. The only way to really find out is to get their pants off and get them hard.

• I can't tell , unless he has a boner and for some reason, guys don't have boners in my presence.

• Look at the size of his shoes.
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png

• The only way to tell is to have a look.

• theirs myths and such, like the bigger the feet the bigger the d***. but theyre not all true. that's why theyre myths

• Stick his penis inside of you. If it feels big, he's probably big.

• The thinner or more muscular guy will have a bigger penis because he does not have a lot of fat surrounding it. So a fat guy might be big but there is too much of him around to let you get to it.

• All I've seen of fatmen is they have tiny weiners which would still be tiny if they were skinny.
      I think they ate a lot to compensate.

They are generally unhappy men and bullies too.

• Big fingers = big penises.

• As a gay man, I appreciate the "larger" selection. LOL. I did an informal study of adam's apple size. LOL... Those men with big apples tended to have big dicks. Try it and let me know what you find out. HA.

• Yes the big feet big package theory is right. ... but what about the balls?

• I don't know if that's true because I'm 5'10" with size ten shoe and I'm about 9" long and 5" in circumference

• 5'8" Slim athletic and packin 8" i think is them slim humble men

• There's only one way to find out. A guy who usually brags about his penis size doesn't have a big one. I am 5ft 6 really skinny and athletic. I have a 9.5 inch penis. I really need a girlfriend, because it keeps me up all night. Usually every girl I have a crush on rejects me. Can't forget about the last one though.

• You would hit a woman's cervical wall with that big one. they don't like that.

• Usually if he's an arrogant prick who brags about his sexual prowlness then he's either really tiny or really big. I myself have a 6" member and I'm 6ft 260lbs. I'm not fat I'm a powrlifter and I've got cushion. Some guys my size are tiny and others are huge it doesn't matter. I've had threesomes 2 girls one guy and I've had girls favour me over guys with bigger ones usually anyways. Size does not matter because a penis alone rarely does the job anyways

• I am bi and had several encounters with men. I noticed that if a man has big navel, he has big penis. Maybe during fetus development he needs more nutrients, that is why he has big package.

Also, big feet feet, fingers, and others are not true. Had them but there are men with small package.

Another one that trending is small nipples with men, as in tiny. Small nipples = big penis.

Also, those who wear boxer briefshass have 99% big penis.

Because the regular brief is small if they got an erection it will reach the tip of the garter, and the penis will be like supressed wich is painful. Boxers don't.

• I like small briefs if I wear them at all. I like the pressure against the material all the time. I get hard and go off sometimes too.
      My weiner is 7 and a half inches. I have tiny nipples too.

When born I was pulled out by my penis as were all men with big ones. thats how they got big cocks. 😅

• A mans penis is almost always the size of his thumb and pinky when they a spread apart. Move your pinky and thumb till they make a straight line. Thats is the penis size unless they have sps.

• Dress sexy, dance, and walk up to the guy and swallow a banana without chewing and then tell him you want to measure his penis with your throat. Then, grab his shirt collar and stick your hand down his pants and grab it. Take a ruler and measure it. That's the only way. otherwise if you can only swallow a banana and not put your hands down his pants, yeah, if he is big, then you'll know it by the look in his eyes when he looks at you and says "oh yeah" swallow it baby. then he gets a really big smile on his face, like he knows you know. And he might be tall. It might also be subtle clues in his personality. They are very cautious. don't know, I don't have big dick, but i have been stalking other guys with it because i'm gay. I notice how they act. They act odd for some reason, like they don't really fit in with everyone else, "sticking out" in certain situations.

• oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that swallowing a banana is dangerous, just use a beer bottle instead.

• I am sorry miss, but you are wrong.

I myself stand at 5'6", weight 150lb in reasonable shape (I can run a mile without being winded), and my package measures in at 8" in length, and 1.5" across at the base.

Perhaps you've never heard this phrase:

"You know what they say about short guys...all that height has to go somewhere" :P

• OK, This is how it is. A penis is an body organ ,not a muscle. Like all organs of the human body most all are similar in size from one person to another. Even a very big person will still have similar size brain , hart, lungs, etc. However,sometimes people are born with enlarged organs. The same with the penis. Just like a heart or brain ,this does not change the size of their feet or hands or only happen in big people or people of any certain race . So Theirs only one way to know !

• That's so true

• Take off the guys pants, that's the only way tbh.

What Girls Said 8

• I've actually sort of seen the opposite in my experience. Some of the biggest sized guys I've been with have had the smallest package and some of the smallest guys have had the biggest. There are tons of "indicators," by urban legend and mythical standards, but none of them are a sure fire way to tell.

• There are a lot of similar measurements when it comes to bodily proportions.
    Your forearm is the same length as your foot.
    Your thumb the same length as your big toe.
    Pinky the same length as your little toe. (Measure from where the joint of your toes start. It's usually covered by tissue which makes your toes appear shorter)
    Your forehead is as tall as your ring finger is long (mine is anyway)

I personally believe the size of a penis is equal or at least similar to the length between the bottom of the mans palm, to the tip of his middle finger.
    (Using this method I worked out if I was a guy I would have a five inch penis)

• No way to know ... All of those things you mention are myths.

Supposedly, there might be some indiction by comparing his index finger to his ring finger (if the index is a lot longer) but even this is hard to tell by just looking. Sometimes this looks differently than it measures due to finger placement on the palms and such. I read that on a scientific site, but even then I guarantee its not completely accurate.

• I think this is yet another myth. My index is noticeably shorter than my ring but my penis length/girth are both about 50-60 percentile. But can you find the link? I'd like to read the study.

• Sure, I will post it if I find it. Google "digit ratio" and you'll see some of the studies done.

• i think race has something to do w it

• oops ... my post should have said "if the index is SHORTER" ... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

• Ha in my experience (74 men and counting). The feet and penis thing didn't always stand to be true.
    White, black , Asian, native American, Asian, and Latino - They are usually hit or miss. Drive em crazy and get a feel for it, if you want to really know. I had sex with guys with small to average penises because they had nice personalities... and were cute...
    biggest - Black guy (10 in) Many white guys really close
    smallest (4 to 5 in.) white guys... mostly... plenty of blk guys there though that got close.

• We aren't interested in women that slept with 74 cocks. calm. down will ya?

And see a doctor.

• i am so comfortable in my sexuality.

• you should calm down. i am adding experience to my answer. and you disecting my answer picking out little details like that you dont like. so get over it... im an adult an engaged adult. oh to the question.. dont settle til you know. even though you like the guy his parts won't always tell you the size of his penis. met a guy who was tall ans handsome and totally felt nothing when we did it. he was coming up real short... nice guy... great job.. smart but its important for any healthy relationship to have great sex.

• There's no way to tell except getting a ruler and measuring it yourself.

• I don't think the big guy= small penis, small guy =large penis is true. My boyfriend is 6'6 and about 230 pounds and his penis is almost 12 inches long. I do not think there really is a was to tell how big a guy's penis is.