How can you tell if a guy has a big penis?

not that I'm just talking to a guy because of that and being picky..its just out of curiosity..my friend and I were having a conversation and we came up with the theory that the bigger the guy..like weight wise..the bigger the package...and the smaller the guy the smaller the package..but let me know if we are wrong..and id like more information than the old "big feet big package" stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most of the people here said, there aren't any good indicators. Height, weight, race, and hand/foot size have never been reliably shown to correlate with penis size.

Here's one study: link

Among other things, "shrinkage" is real. Flaccid size does not predict erect size, so even catching a glimpse in the shower might not tell you anything!

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, height doesn't matter. It makes sense that a tall guy would have a big d*ck, but that's not always the case. The whole big feet = big package thing may be true for some but it's not a definite. As a general rule though, black guys and middle easterners (arabic, turkish, etc.) are blessed with big ones.

• Does that include Israeli men?..haha..again..just curious

• Lol .. Probably, I mean I consider them middle eastern. When I see a guy I can usually tell by just looking at them if they're well endowed. Likea 6th sense I guess lol .. it's never failed me. So just try that .. as weird as it sounds lol

What Guys Said 23

• I can't tell , unless he has a boner and for some reason, guys don't have boners in my presence.

• It's almost impossible. Because if you watch Porn you'd realise some small guys are big and some white/ black are big. In other words there's no real relationships between variables

• In all of your theories, ladies, you're leaving out the other dimension---girth. He could have and an average length and yet have a wider than usual girth. There's no way for you to know until you get him to erect.

• Mine is EXACTLY the length from the wrist of my hand to the tip of my middle finger fully extended.

• No real indicators that I am aware of. I'm an athlete and one of the unusual 'perks' that benefits you is a lot of locker room time with a bunch of penises.

By same token consider the shrinkage factor as mentioned..won't know till he has a hard on.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 9

• There's no way to tell except getting a ruler and measuring it yourself.

• oops ... my post should have said "if the index is SHORTER" ... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

• No way to know ... All of those things you mention are myths.

Supposedly, there might be some indiction by comparing his index finger to his ring finger (if the index is a lot longer) but even this is hard to tell by just looking. Sometimes this looks differently than it measures due to finger placement on the palms and such. I read that on a scientific site, but even then I guarantee its not completely accurate.

• I think this is yet another myth. My index is noticeably shorter than my ring but my penis length/girth are both about 50-60 percentile. But can you find the link? I'd like to read the study.

• Sure, I will post it if I find it. Google "digit ratio" and you'll see some of the studies done.

• There are a lot of similar measurements when it comes to bodily proportions.
    Your forearm is the same length as your foot.
    Your thumb the same length as your big toe.
    Pinky the same length as your little toe. (Measure from where the joint of your toes start. It's usually covered by tissue which makes your toes appear shorter)
    Your forehead is as tall as your ring finger is long (mine is anyway)

I personally believe the size of a penis is equal or at least similar to the length between the bottom of the mans palm, to the tip of his middle finger.
    (Using this method I worked out if I was a guy I would have a five inch penis)

• I've actually sort of seen the opposite in my experience. Some of the biggest sized guys I've been with have had the smallest package and some of the smallest guys have had the biggest. There are tons of "indicators," by urban legend and mythical standards, but none of them are a sure fire way to tell.

More from Girls
4