How can you tell if a guy has a big penis?

not that I'm just talking to a guy because of that and being picky..its just out of curiosity..my friend and I were having a conversation and we came up with the theory that the bigger the guy..like weight wise..the bigger the package...and the smaller the guy the smaller the package..but let me know if we are wrong..and id like more information than the old "big feet big package" stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most of the people here said, there aren't any good indicators. Height, weight, race, and hand/foot size have never been reliably shown to correlate with penis size.

Here's one study: link

Among other things, "shrinkage" is real. Flaccid size does not predict erect size, so even catching a glimpse in the shower might not tell you anything!

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, height doesn't matter. It makes sense that a tall guy would have a big d*ck, but that's not always the case. The whole big feet = big package thing may be true for some but it's not a definite. As a general rule though, black guys and middle easterners (arabic, turkish, etc.) are blessed with big ones.

• Report

Does that include Israeli men?..haha..again..just curious

• Report

Lol .. Probably, I mean I consider them middle eastern. When I see a guy I can usually tell by just looking at them if they're well endowed. Likea 6th sense I guess lol .. it's never failed me. So just try that .. as weird as it sounds lol