How can I get my wife's sex drive back?

Ever since my wife started have kids her sex drive has went down to nothing? We need help on any way to bring it back because really started to... Show More

I tell her she sexy all the time because she is and help her as must as I can but it seem it don't work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I defiantly lost my sex drive after I had my son I was tired taking care of him and I worked too. So the best thing you can do is help her if you don't. Put the kids to bed for her so she can have some unwind time then she might be a bit more ready for sex. Also do make sure you tell her how great she looks because a woman's body changes so much it is hard to feel beautiful after all that. A date night is a really good idea too. Set aside some time away from your kids. If you have family around send your kids there for the day or night so you two have alone time. Also if she has changed her birth control method that can have a big effect on sex drive.

• Okay so you say you help out but do you really? Step back and evaluate it. My son's dad thinks he is helping out because he picked him up from daycare some random day or mabye gave him a bath once during the week. I am not saying you are not helping but I think men sometimes have a messed up reality of how much they really are helping. Do you ask her what can I do today to help you? Also have you asked her why she thinks she doesn't want sex? Are you making her feel bad whenever she says no?