Girls how do you feel about anal sex?

I know many women don't like It and some love it and some women would never want to try it at all. Is a guy being a bit of an ass (no pun intended)... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love it!

answered a similar question before, so sorry for everyone who has read this before...but I'm just trying to spread the word about how great anal can be...if you give it a chance.

Lube it the NUMBER ONE requirement for anal sex. It is going to hurt at first. But you can't just start right off with his penis. And you need TONS of lube!

Now, some girls say they just went ahead and did it . Either they have a really huge asshole, or they are lying. My first experiences with anal were so AWFUL, that when my current boyfriend wanted to do it, I told him there was no way. But, he insisted that it wouldn't be so bad if we started slow. And I am a firm believer that if you don't want him cheating, you have to be willing to at least try. So here's what we did...

Again, lube is the number one concern. You can never have too much with anal sex. This whole process should probably take a 3-4 encounters before you are actually going at it. First, start off with a couple fingers until she gets used to something being in her butt. It's going to feel really odd, and your sphincter muscles are going to be trying to push it out. My boyfriend kept telling me to "relax" and I couldn't. I found out though, that in order to "relax" those muscles back there, you kind of need to push, like you are going to the bathroom (yes, very gross, but otherwise if you don't master this, you will never get his d*** in there). Now, once she has gotten used to that, move up to three, and then four fingers. Next, either buy a smallish dildo, and practice with that. Depending on your size, she might be ready to go for your penis. If he is very large, which was my problem, I needed to practice something more his size. I was about to spend some money on a larger dildo, but my boyfriend suggested just trying a cucumber. Now, I realize, again, this is getting gross...but its a good approximation.

Anyway, the whole moral of the story here is that you just can't a d*** in your butt outta nowhere. Also, make sure youare gentle when you pull out, that seems to be the most painful part. But, after a couple times, she'll get used to it, and might even start to enjoy it. Sex is more fun with less boundaries. Once you get going, make sure you are touching her down there. you can even stick your fingers inside of her and you'll be able to feel youself through it. My boyfriend says that part is really cool.

One more tip: I'm really afraid of the whole "potential for disaster" if you know what I'm talking about. I went ahead and invested like 20 bucks in an enema, which I use about 2-3 hrs before we get into this, this way I know for sure I'm safe.

• I suppose this is good advice but it kinda grossed me out. But more power to you for being so open sexually. Not in my cards though.