Why do porn stars (male and female) always spit on the other person's genitalia right before sex?

Is that dab of spit supposed to be lube or something? I've never spit on/in a girl before sex and I've never had an issue, so why do porn stars always do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• besides for it being very funny to watch you mean? it is a lube thing, porn sex is very different to normal sex and most of the time the women are not aroused (or even enjoying it). Just watch a documentary on the adult film industry and they give away all their secrets!

• Ummm...no! in the UK we had a TV show that exposed various things about sexuality and porn etc but can't remember it's name as I always drunk when I watched it (thin it was something like "sex, how to.."BTW women really don't like being spat on so you'll get more if you don't!

• "Just watch a documentary on the adult film industry and they give away all their secrets!"

got link?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Someone, somewhere, thinks is hot enough to pay money to see. It's a porn thing. Don't try to make sense of it.

• Its just how a man f***s.

Obviously your not a man...

• Stop talking sh*t anonymously

• I honestly have no Idea but my guess its just to lube it up and/or to help turn on some of the guys that are watching it...

• Just one of those porn things I guess. I see them spit in a girls butthole then not do anything with it. WTH.