Do you guys actually like touching a girl down there?

Or is it just to turn her on, so you will get her in the mood fro sex?

If you like it - why? I mean I would think it would just feel kind of wet & slimy or something.

What's the attraction?

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman's / girls genitals , are really unique in just how complex they really are. I have never failed to look at a girls genitals before either going down on her or before penetration. It is wet if she is excited, and that is part of the 'thrill' if you will. I like to see what her clitoris looks like and if she is engorged with blood etc, and more sensitive. The labia are very exciting to see and touch, if a guy is a very 'tactile' person, he enjoys the 'feel of them, If a girl has not had children, there is very little if any stretching of the labia and everything is very "close" and compact, but you can't tell how tight the vagina is just by looking at it.

For my part, the wetter and more slimy it is, the better. I would compare it to looking at a flower that is partially opened, similar to a rose bud opening, for lack of a better description.

Having pubic hair around it, partially 'covers' it and adds to the mystery of just how it looks.

Does that partially answer your question ?

• Yeah, it does... Wow. I guess I could see why guys would like it instinctively, I just always thought it would be kind of gross- especially getting wet. lol

Are pre-pregnant woman more interesting or less interesting to study?

Don't your hands get all slimy?

How long do you look for- doesn't she get a little self conscious?

• I find pre pregnant women more interesting

hands get slimy... it is great

7 minutes and 12 seconds... (joke)

some girls don't want you looking, some love the attention.... it all depends on the girl

• I would answer this way, I think if the girl likes/loves the man she is with, it would not matter "how long you looked", I suppose the same would be true if a woman were "inspecting" a guys penis ? I think for "new' lovers, the 'visual' factor is there in most cases and like "muffintop; suggested below "some girls don't want you looking, some love the attention"

Most women I know, love the attention, as they don't think their genitals are very attractive, I do, of course. Love yourself.