Shower or grower?

Are you a shower or grower. I got to see my BF's from the start. it was so little. it goes from like 2 inches to 6 inches. its crazy . I loved playing with it lol. and watching it grow. but he was telling me about showers and growers. I hear most are growers. and they double or triple in size and showers just get hard and/or may grow a little... so how about you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Stats on the subject, say that, for the most part, the average flacid penis is about as you described...around 2 - 2 1/2 inches and they erect to about 6 inches or maybe to 7 inches if the guy is lucky. From that you might infer that the average penis erects to about 2 to 3 times its flacid size. I am a 'grower' ...How is the survey coming ...?

• Its interesting

What Guys Said 12

• For whatever reason, I'mglad I got the Best Answer !

• mine grows from 2 to 6!and why the hell is that answer the best?

• yea m sure it must b a fatal accident...why any1 would choose such boring answer as best otherwise?

• i don't know how that one got picked... lol. I think it was by accident.

• about 5 flaccid and 8.25 hard, remains the same thickness when flaccid and when hard. 6 inches around.

• And here is an example of a grower: link

• I think this is what you mean by the difference between a 'grower' and a shower, This is a Shower" link and you will see what the diffeence is.

• 3.5" - 7". That grower? lol

• 2 inches to 4.5. So I guess grower, but it certainly doesn't grow as well as it should.

• im a grower

• I'm a grower, thank god. I know some will say it's the motion of the ocean, but that does nobody any good who is working with a mud puddle compared to an ocean. o.O

• Haha yeah

• Not that it's dirty or anything o.O That was just the smallest 'body of water' that came to mind...I'm gonna get myself in trouble not thinking things through one of these days.=\

• I am a GROWER.

• Never heard it like that but I'm a grower as well.

• grower..it looks pretty pathetic small :(but when its hard I can do the damn thang

• Yeah its crazy! haha

What Girls Said 1

• my ex was definitely a shower but my current guy is a grower lol

• Why did she get a thumbs down for this lol

• Haha