Shower or grower?

Are you a shower or grower. I got to see my BF's from the start. it was so little. it goes from like 2 inches to 6 inches. its crazy . I loved playing with it lol. and watching it grow. but he was telling me about showers and growers. I hear most are growers. and they double or triple in size and showers just get hard and/or may grow a little... so how about you

Most Helpful Guy

• Stats on the subject, say that, for the most part, the average flacid penis is about as you described...around 2 - 2 1/2 inches and they erect to about 6 inches or maybe to 7 inches if the guy is lucky. From that you might infer that the average penis erects to about 2 to 3 times its flacid size. I am a 'grower' ...

How is the survey coming ...?

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• For whatever reason, I'mglad I got the Best Answer !

• I'm a grower, thank god. I know some will say it's the motion of the ocean, but that does nobody any good who is working with a mud puddle compared to an ocean. o.O

• Not that it's dirty or anything o.O That was just the smallest 'body of water' that came to mind...I'm gonna get myself in trouble not thinking things through one of these days.=\

• Haha yeah

• I am a GROWER.

• Never heard it like that but I'm a grower as well.

• mine grows from 2 to 6!

and why the hell is that answer the best?

• i don't know how that one got picked... lol. I think it was by accident.

• yea m sure it must b a fatal accident...why any1 would choose such boring answer as best otherwise?

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1

• my ex was definitely a shower but my current guy is a grower lol