Why guys want sex everyday?

Why do guys want sex everyday? It's like they need it or THINK they do. I mean I can go 3 or 4 months without thinking sex but the guy can't go a day without it. They say "oh I'm not like that" but in my eyes they are. It seems all guys are like that. It pisses me off in a weird way, I wish I just understood why they're like that and if anyways I can say no I don't want or I'm not ready just yet and not piss them off. My boyfriend got mad tonight. I wasn't in the mood. I need help understanding a guy's mind on sex!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not so much that a guy WANTS sex. He NEEDS sex, or, he needs some kind of orgasmic release, whether it is through his own hand, or the assistance of a partner.

And when a guy has a high sex drive, it's not as if he asked to have it. He just has it whether he wants it or not. So, whether that means he has sex with a partner every day, or masturbates every day, he's going to get that release he needs.

Sorry to hear he got mad. Hopefully he'll get better at showing less frustration.