If you were raped while asleep, would you want to know?

I heard about this woman who fell asleep at a party and some guy took advantage of her but she never woke up. Her friend told her what happened the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would want to know, because it happened to me. I had been drinking a lot with my friend we met up with two guys and we drank more. All I remember is hanging over the toilet and one of the guys being close to the bathroom door. In the morning I seen a condom wrapper left in the bathroom. The guy had left before I woke, I do remember storming out the bathroom in fell asleep. When I got home I seen some weird secretions on my dress on the back from the inside of the dress my vagina felt a little sore thought maybe it was sore because it was my last day of my period. I was just in denial. I've even had a dream about me getting raped a month in half after it happened. I still some time sit in wonder did it really happen? I don't see my self as a victim. I feel everything happens for a reason and god wouldn't put you through something if he didn't feel you couldn't handle it. Not to say he wants this type of stuff to happen to any one, but to learn in to become stronger. Knowing is always better than not knowing any of you have been raped don't let it keep you down talk to a family member or a close friend. Don't drink to get drunk know your limits, some people in this world will take advantage. Don't beat yourself up, learn to not make the same decisions. Selflove.