• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like 69 or do they prefer to give each other oral separately?

I have had some women say that they prefer to give a man oral separately. They find that if they are doing 69 that they cannot concentrate on the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me I find 69 very uncomfortable. If I am in position to do my thing to him, he is straining to get his mouth in my honey pot, and if he is right on target I can't get his thing in my mouth. Besides that I love the feeling of a good tongue job and how can you concentrate on this if you are trying to entertain the guy at the same time. That works both ways.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer it separately. Too much going on otherwise.

• 69 is one of those things you do occasionally to be wild and different but generally...I prefer separate so I can concentrate on giving or concentrate on receiving

• i prefer to give oral separately.

• I usually bite down if he does it right, so it's kind of dangerous and hard for me to do a good job.

• Oh god ;D - Ummm this is where I'd prefer not getting head... haha

• I used to not care for 69 but I've come around to liking it more. I think that position feels the best to me. But it is extremely uncomfortable and I can only do it for so long. I do tend to get distracted while doing it but I think me moaning while sucking on him makes up for it lol. But I will always prefer to just give him head separately.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook