Do girls like 69 or do they prefer to give each other oral separately?

I have had some women say that they prefer to give a man oral separately. They find that if they are doing 69 that they cannot concentrate on the "giving" when they have a tongue on their clit. Also, they prefer to have a guy focusing on giving them pleasure and want the man to focus on her pleasure.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me I find 69 very uncomfortable. If I am in position to do my thing to him, he is straining to get his mouth in my honey pot, and if he is right on target I can't get his thing in my mouth. Besides that I love the feeling of a good tongue job and how can you concentrate on this if you are trying to entertain the guy at the same time. That works both ways.

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer it separately. Too much going on otherwise.

• i prefer to give oral separately.

• 69 is one of those things you do occasionally to be wild and different but generally...I prefer separate so I can concentrate on giving or concentrate on receiving

• I used to not care for 69 but I've come around to liking it more. I think that position feels the best to me. But it is extremely uncomfortable and I can only do it for so long. I do tend to get distracted while doing it but I think me moaning while sucking on him makes up for it lol. But I will always prefer to just give him head separately.

• I usually bite down if he does it right, so it's kind of dangerous and hard for me to do a good job.

• Oh god ;D - Ummm this is where I'd prefer not getting head... haha

What Guys Said 1

• I am a guy and for me, 69 (her on top) would be in my top 3 all time favorite sexual acts! It has almost all the sensual areas covered. I get to see my ladies naughty parts up close, I can enjoy her sexy scents and feel her mouth on me at the same time! What could be better? It can be distracting though. My SO and I have a system, I will gently kiss and lick around her p♡ssy and @ss but not to the point where she can't focus. When I get really close, I press my face into her, feeling the hard suction and enjoying her wonderful scents, until I cum in her mouth. SO INTENSE!!!
    Then it's her turn! I will start slow and gradually build up the intensity. Sometimes, I'll finger her p♡ssy as I lick her, spend time rimming her @ss or I'll try a combo of all three! One finger in her @ss, another in her p♡ssy while flicking her cl! t with my tongue! Usually that's enough to give her a crazy uncontrollable orgasm!
    Yeah... I guess you could say 69 is my favorite number!!!