What does a blowjob feel like for a guy?

Describe what it feels like, and any tips that you can give girls to make it better for the guy. Describe how you feel when you get a blowjob. And... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A really good BJ is much better than intercourse. I've never had intercourse that made my eyes roll to the back of my skull. I proposed marriage to once to a girl who had mastered the art; I'm glad she thought I was kidding! Many girls are good but few girls that can really blow you away.

A BJ feels mostly like the inviting vagina. The difference is in how the girl is really in tune with the guy. She knows the rhythm and plays the song, if that makes sense. The great BJ is not so much about some technique a girl uses. Not every guy is going to like the same song; so, the girl must know how to play her guy's song. It's like the guy who knows what a girl’s body is telling him during intercourse and goes where her body tells him to go. Intercourse is a dance, not all girls dance the same. Though the guy leads the dance, the guy must know how a girl’s body is going to dance and adjust as needed.

As far as tips, there are girls who know how to use their tongue in so that it has a massaging effect on the penis. I've never given a BJ so you'd have to ask a girl that knows how to do this explain it. I believe there are involuntary movements the penis makes as it is stimulated that could be an indicator. The best tip I can give is read your guys response. The best BJs come from the girl that can just read her guy. She knows when to speed up, slow down, and tease. She does these things all at the right time and all to the right rhythm.