What does a blowjob feel like for a guy?

Describe what it feels like, and any tips that you can give girls to make it better for the guy.

Describe how you feel when you get a blowjob. And I have also heard that its sometime better then sex, can that be true?

Most Helpful Guy

• A really good BJ is much better than intercourse. I've never had intercourse that made my eyes roll to the back of my skull. I proposed marriage to once to a girl who had mastered the art; I'm glad she thought I was kidding! Many girls are good but few girls that can really blow you away.

A BJ feels mostly like the inviting vagina. The difference is in how the girl is really in tune with the guy. She knows the rhythm and plays the song, if that makes sense. The great BJ is not so much about some technique a girl uses. Not every guy is going to like the same song; so, the girl must know how to play her guy's song. It's like the guy who knows what a girl’s body is telling him during intercourse and goes where her body tells him to go. Intercourse is a dance, not all girls dance the same. Though the guy leads the dance, the guy must know how a girl’s body is going to dance and adjust as needed.

As far as tips, there are girls who know how to use their tongue in so that it has a massaging effect on the penis. I've never given a BJ so you'd have to ask a girl that knows how to do this explain it. I believe there are involuntary movements the penis makes as it is stimulated that could be an indicator. The best tip I can give is read your guys response. The best BJs come from the girl that can just read her guy. She knows when to speed up, slow down, and tease. She does these things all at the right time and all to the right rhythm.

Most Helpful Girl

• They sure do love getting them, they have a girl who is sucking and stroking with her mouth on their penis usually until they cum. Feels great to them

• Report

Bingo. also a bit of contorl/domination in there, not in a bad way but they just make me feel like I'm the centre of their world for the moment. I don't know why but I love the way it looks too. a girl paying all that attention to my junk. (Toban Frosts answer pretty much sums things up perfectly as well)

• Report

Yeah well, It took me a few years to get comfortable with the idea. I didn't used to request it. I kinda felt bad about it until I noticed that most girls would willingly go down on me without so much as a mention of it. Eventually I figured out that a lot of them kinda like doing it. That plus I knocked the idiocy out of myself and thought about it rationally. Thinking; Hey if I like going down so much, why wouldn't they?