What does a blowjob feel like for a guy?

Describe what it feels like, and any tips that you can give girls to make it better for the guy.

Describe how you feel when you get a blowjob. And I have also heard that its sometime better then sex, can that be true?

Most Helpful Guy

• A really good BJ is much better than intercourse. I've never had intercourse that made my eyes roll to the back of my skull. I proposed marriage to once to a girl who had mastered the art; I'm glad she thought I was kidding! Many girls are good but few girls that can really blow you away.

A BJ feels mostly like the inviting vagina. The difference is in how the girl is really in tune with the guy. She knows the rhythm and plays the song, if that makes sense. The great BJ is not so much about some technique a girl uses. Not every guy is going to like the same song; so, the girl must know how to play her guy's song. It's like the guy who knows what a girl’s body is telling him during intercourse and goes where her body tells him to go. Intercourse is a dance, not all girls dance the same. Though the guy leads the dance, the guy must know how a girl’s body is going to dance and adjust as needed.

As far as tips, there are girls who know how to use their tongue in so that it has a massaging effect on the penis. I've never given a BJ so you'd have to ask a girl that knows how to do this explain it. I believe there are involuntary movements the penis makes as it is stimulated that could be an indicator. The best tip I can give is read your guys response. The best BJs come from the girl that can just read her guy. She knows when to speed up, slow down, and tease. She does these things all at the right time and all to the right rhythm.

Most Helpful Girl

• They sure do love getting them, they have a girl who is sucking and stroking with her mouth on their penis usually until they cum. Feels great to them

• Bingo. also a bit of contorl/domination in there, not in a bad way but they just make me feel like I'm the centre of their world for the moment. I don't know why but I love the way it looks too. a girl paying all that attention to my junk. (Toban Frosts answer pretty much sums things up perfectly as well)

• Yeah well, It took me a few years to get comfortable with the idea. I didn't used to request it. I kinda felt bad about it until I noticed that most girls would willingly go down on me without so much as a mention of it. Eventually I figured out that a lot of them kinda like doing it. That plus I knocked the idiocy out of myself and thought about it rationally. Thinking; Hey if I like going down so much, why wouldn't they?

What Guys Said 22

• "bad experience, shyness?"

How about, Just Not Our Thing? There's no reason we HAVE to like them.

• The only way to describe it is going to be sexual. Anyone below 19 years of age, please do not continue reading this post.

It feels to me, like a juicy and hollow vagina that can "twerk" to unbelievable angles. It's fascinating and mind-blowing (pun not-intended) - because the woman can do things with both hands and her other features that will literally leave the strongest of men- quivering.

I enjoy BJ's much more than sex. It's as simple as that. Sex requires effort - which requires me to be consciously aware of what I'm doing - when I can relax my mind, the sensations are awesome

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• We like it because of how it feels for starters. As to how it feels, well that really depends on the girl and how good she is, or what her technique is. Generally it's soft, it's warm, and moist. It has a nice bit of suction or pressure to it to make the guy feel what she's doing a little more, and if she hums the right way when she does it, it sorta vibrates a little bit.

Going back to why guys like it, I can give another reason, which is a little more universal and can apply to girls too. See people enjoy oral sex, because it's kind of like this whole acceptance feeling. In some cases it's the idea of your partner willing to do something for you that is for the most part pretty selfless. I mean if your partner is going down on you, you're the one getting the pleasure, not your partner. Some people love to give oral sex because it's the idea that you're doing something that is making them feel good. Well I think that answers both of your questions a little and then some...

On another note my Girlfriend likes to give me a blow job immediately after I cum, so that she can extend an orgasm... I guess that's another good thing.

Anyway I hope this is a good enough answer for you. But if not, I can revise and expand upon what I've said here. Let me know if this helped you understand.

• Thanks its a good answer:)

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• 13d

@unknown_girl do you like it wet or dry?

• You know how it feels to get your p***y licked and fingered? It's probably close to that. From what I know, most of the nerve endings are the same on guys and girls, when it comes to that region. PIcture that feeling, combined with the sensation of when you suck on your finger; that's about as close as I can come to describing it (no pun intended).

• Well, I wouldn't know how everyone else feels, but this how I feel.

Ever saw those movies where the character is like in the comfort zone and spaces out with a giant smile, like the mood is right, your body is relaxed, you even daydream a bit,etc.

Well yeah, if its nice and slow, that's what happens to me ,All is right in the world, my body can just shut off my mind for a while and let it enjoy the moment.

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 5

• it feels like a tongue on your d***...? honestly, how are people supposed to answer questions like this? it's like asking what it feels like to be fingered or to have sex... I don't know, but I can't think of any good way to answer

• I'm pretty sure more can be said instead of it feels like a tongue on a d***

• "but I can't think of any good way to answer"

Then why did you bother asking? lol :-P

• I cannot fathom a way to answer this question that I would consider good.

• I can't help too much with the rest, but every guy I've been with has preferred a blowjob to sex (when thinking just of their pleasure). I think a bj is definitely better than sex for them if it's done well at all.

• I had a guy friend who told me "hold your fingers up, palms facing up. lick the tips/pads of your fingers"

I was told that in middle school by a guy who claimed to have gotten a blow job lmao

That sounds incorrect. I'd imagine it's like having a tongue on your lick. Wet, warm and tingly.

• I think some men may be cautious as they are sticking their knob in some chicks mouth, which generally houses teeth...