What does a blowjob feel like for a guy?

Describe what it feels like, and any tips that you can give girls to make it better for the guy. Describe how you feel when you get a blowjob. And I have also heard that its sometime better then sex, can that be true?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A really good BJ is much better than intercourse. I've never had intercourse that made my eyes roll to the back of my skull. I proposed marriage to once to a girl who had mastered the art; I'm glad she thought I was kidding! Many girls are good but few girls that can really blow you away.A BJ feels mostly like the inviting vagina. The difference is in how the girl is really in tune with the guy. She knows the rhythm and plays the song, if that makes sense. The great BJ is not so much about some technique a girl uses. Not every guy is going to like the same song; so, the girl must know how to play her guy's song. It's like the guy who knows what a girl’s body is telling him during intercourse and goes where her body tells him to go. Intercourse is a dance, not all girls dance the same. Though the guy leads the dance, the guy must know how a girl’s body is going to dance and adjust as needed.As far as tips, there are girls who know how to use their tongue in so that it has a massaging effect on the penis. I've never given a BJ so you'd have to ask a girl that knows how to do this explain it. I believe there are involuntary movements the penis makes as it is stimulated that could be an indicator. The best tip I can give is read your guys response. The best BJs come from the girl that can just read her guy. She knows when to speed up, slow down, and tease. She does these things all at the right time and all to the right rhythm.

What Guys Said 4

• The only way to describe it is going to be sexual. Anyone below 19 years of age, please do not continue reading this post.It feels to me, like a juicy and hollow vagina that can "twerk" to unbelievable angles. It's fascinating and mind-blowing (pun not-intended) - because the woman can do things with both hands and her other features that will literally leave the strongest of men- quivering.I enjoy BJ's much more than sex. It's as simple as that. Sex requires effort - which requires me to be consciously aware of what I'm doing - when I can relax my mind, the sensations are awesomeBest regards,ArtistBBoy

• good

• Its like the world ends. It takes a few seconds, but feels like eternity and the end of all things simultaneously. You shivver. You Quivver. You pant. Your eyes - should you be able to keep them open - are like saucers. Your expression is absolutely cofused ( I am told this by my Bro who walked in on me and my friend...) You couldn't care - whist cumming - who the hell walks in. nothing matters. only the moment. You'll explain later. Shit, right then you just want to die as life cannot possibly feel that good.

• BJs are great. I like them so much that a girl who refuses to give them is a deal breaker. It feels amazing (when done properly). I can't say I would chose a blowjob over sex alone all the time, but sometimes yes. As some of the guys said below, its like a form fitting vagina. The attention to the whole penis and balls is awesome. Some tips1. NO TEETH, be very careful of this.2. Deeper is better. Just the tip is boring.3. Lick the balls.4. Incorporate the hand while sucking. This way if you can't deep throat (which most girls cant) the hand provides pleasure for the whole penis at once. Seriously watch a porn. Jenna jameson, Brianna Banks, or somebody with a reputation. Try to mimic the technique of absolute attention and constant pleasure. Eye contact is good too. Don't act ashamed or uncomfortable. Let the guy come in your mouth (nobody says you have to swallow). But you can leave out the fake moaning and corny "dirty talk" that is in porn.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't help too much with the rest, but every guy I've been with has preferred a blowjob to sex (when thinking just of their pleasure). I think a bj is definitely better than sex for them if it's done well at all.