Do women love threesomes?

I was wondering if some women prefer there to be more than one person f***ing them. I would also like to know if the prefer it to be a man or a woman.

the do prefer more than one person to be f***ing them and they prefer it to be a woman

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've had a threesome before. Me and two other guys. We weren't drunk or anything. It wasn't a mistake. It just happened. Honestly, it was the best sex I have ever had in my life. I enjoyed every second of it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't think I'd want other girls in on this. I liked being the only chick.

• How did you get the threesome started? Any weirdness?

• We were at a party during the summer. A and I had been chilling for the whole night when we noticed that B was looking a little out of it so I sat next to him, let him talk and then kissed him and then A sat down next to me and started running his hands all over me and it just went from there. There was a little weirdness at first on my part, but we all knew each other and I got the feeling they had done it before so I just gave in and went with the flow. it was amazing.

• It's a fantasy of mine and my girl really digs the mfm porn, but it's never gotten past just me and her toys. She is freaky with me, but too shy to throw another guy into the mix. Do you have any advice based on your experience that might help me/her take the next step?