What size of a penis is considered thick?

its in the title. just curious to know how thick of a d*** is considered big

• 3 inches or below
  • 4 inches around
  • 5 inches around
  • 6 inches around
  • 7 inches or above
i am a little over 6 inches around. is this thought to be thick?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, 2 fingers from a men :P

What Girls Said 6

• I think 4 or more inches around is considered thick. Anything above 4 for sure is "thick"

• Hmm.. I think if you can't wrap a dollar bill around it, then it is THICK. ha :)

• A dollar is 6 inches. Yeah that's thick. I don't know about these chicks that think a 4 inch **** is thick. If they do they must've had some little wieners..too bad for them. They don't know what they're missing.

• 6.5 damn man I'm only 6 I feel bad now

• Barely wrapped around :D

• 6 inches is what I would guess.

• I would have to say that 6" is thick

• Idk stick it in a soup can and find out

• if the diameter is bigger than 3 inches and also short in length

What Guys Said 6

• 5 inch girth is about normal. 5.5 is big, 6 is getting to be difficult for most women you will need foreplay to get it in with out hurting most girls. more than a 6 inch girth and you should be looking for size queens because not many average girls can take that with out pain and soreness also, women can feel slight differences in girth far more than differences in length

• Thanks that was useful because iv never been sure of what is considered the norm for girth

• hmm I guess I'm thick! I'm 6.5 inches around. once I tried to do the toilet paper roll test, and I couldn't get the head halfway in lol

• I would say your average thick

• Going by the Lifestyles Condoms survey where the watched the people measure, the average girth is 4.8. So at least an inch more is at least somewhat thick in my book. I know I'm 16 but I've been 6.25in girth for a couple years :D

• I've always been told my penis is thick. If u can't fit it inside of a toilet paper roll then your big

• A four inch d*ck is a pencild*** not a c*ck. You girls really need to find some grown guys. I mean mine is 4 inches after a cold shower. It would totally suck to be a guy with this small of a boner.

• Hell yeah, my d*** is 4 inches when I'm soft. I wasn't blessed with length but I'm glad I'm blessed with girth