• Ask
  • myTake

What size of a penis is considered thick?

its in the title. just curious to know how thick of a d*** is considered big

This question has a poll!

i am a little over 6 inches around. is this thought to be thick?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think, 2 fingers from a men :P

• 6 inches is quite thick, in my opinion.

• Sorry I don't know about inches lol I'm from holland

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• 5 inch girth is about normal. 5.5 is big, 6 is getting to be difficult for most women you will need foreplay to get it in with out hurting most girls. more than a 6 inch girth and you should be looking for size queens because not many average girls can take that with out pain and soreness also, women can feel slight differences in girth far more than differences in length

• Thanks that was useful because iv never been sure of what is considered the norm for girth

• I would say your average thick

• hmm I guess I'm thick! I'm 6.5 inches around. once I tried to do the toilet paper roll test, and I couldn't get the head halfway in lol

• A four inch d*ck is a pencild*** not a c*ck. You girls really need to find some grown guys. I mean mine is 4 inches after a cold shower. It would totally suck to be a guy with this small of a boner.

• Hell yeah, my d*** is 4 inches when I'm soft. I wasn't blessed with length but I'm glad I'm blessed with girth