What size of a penis is considered thick?

its in the title. just curious to know how thick of a d*** is considered big

This question has a poll!

i am a little over 6 inches around. is this thought to be thick?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

if the diameter is bigger than 3 inches and also short in length

• 38d

6 inches is what I would guess.

• I would have to say that 6" is thick

• I think 4 or more inches around is considered thick. Anything above 4 for sure is "thick"

• Idk stick it in a soup can and find out

• Hmm.. I think if you can't wrap a dollar bill around it, then it is THICK. ha :)

• Barely wrapped around :D

• 6.5 damn man I'm only 6 I feel bad now

• Haha I'm 6.5 inches around, ill have to try wrapping a dollar bill around it! :)

• Show Older
  • I think, 2 fingers from a men :P

• Sorry I don't know about inches lol I'm from holland

• 6 inches is quite thick, in my opinion.

• 38d

I would say your average thick

• 5 inch girth is about normal. 5.5 is big, 6 is getting to be difficult for most women you will need foreplay to get it in with out hurting most girls. more than a 6 inch girth and you should be looking for size queens because not many average girls can take that with out pain and soreness also, women can feel slight differences in girth far more than differences in length

• Thanks that was useful because iv never been sure of what is considered the norm for girth

• hmm I guess I'm thick! I'm 6.5 inches around. once I tried to do the toilet paper roll test, and I couldn't get the head halfway in lol

• A four inch d*ck is a pencild*** not a c*ck. You girls really need to find some grown guys. I mean mine is 4 inches after a cold shower. It would totally suck to be a guy with this small of a boner.

• Hell yeah, my d*** is 4 inches when I'm soft. I wasn't blessed with length but I'm glad I'm blessed with girth